HOW TO WRITE A SCENE IN 11 STEPS?
1. What needs to happen in this scene?
2. What's the worst that would happen if this scene were omitted?
3. Who needs to be in the scene?
4. Where could the scene take place?
5. What's the most surprising thing that could happen in the scene?
6. Is this a long scene or a short scene?
7. Brainstorm three different ways it could begin.
8. Play it on the screen in your head.
9. Write a scribble version.
10. Write the full scene.
11. Repeat 200 times.
Use the above steps and write a mindblowing scene!
YOU ARE READING
The Book Of Tips: Novel WritingRandom
I'll be sharing some amazing tips that will definitely help enhance your writing. Read on to find them out..!! If they are of any help, don't forget to vote..!!