The Hidden Truth - "The arrival of your new slave, Master Jack, is upon us."

Fast footsteps rung through the manor, slicing the silence that hung daily over the grounds. The maid hauled to a stop behind the young prince, and hurried a curtsy. The prince turned on his heals, not welcoming the maid's presence. The prince was a brunette boy, seventeen years at the most. His skin was pale, his lips a light rouge. He was a heads more taller then the maid and towered over her with importance, his eyes glistened a charcoal black, something that ran in the royal family. The royal eyes of night.

"Master Jack!" She gasped. "Young Master!"

"Adele, if you would please stop with the 'young master'. I'm not a kid anymore!" He ordered, his voice held high authority, deep and demanding.

"Sorry Mater Jack, force of habit. I've known you since you were so little Master Jack, it kind of stuck." The maid stammered.

"Well un-stick it Adele, and where's my breakfast?" He questioned, glancing a look towards the kitchen where the kitchen maids horridly prepared food. His thought ran with out question, one word lingered and one word only in his mind. Blood.

"On the table Master Jack, the chef made your sisters favourite." She answered simply.

"Again? We're going to have to sack that man if he keeps sucking up to my sister like he is..." The prince murmured to himself, sighing.

"Huh? But Master Jack, Chef Dawson has been here for years, he a very close friend to your sis-" The maid's voice rose, panicked, but she was soon cut off my the impatient prince.

"Silence! Who is future king?" The price questioned, his voice was raised.

The maid swayed, for his voice held power so breath taking. "You, Master Jack." The maid answered, timidly.

"Who decides the workings of this place?" He questioned again, the eyes of night narrowed.

"You, Master Jack."

The prince nodded. "Good. Now I suggest you shut that gob of yours and tell me what you came here to tell me before I double your chores!" He snapped, relaxing his stance a little.

"Master Jack, the servants have heard rumours, the maids whisper secrets..."

"Don't talk in riddles Adele, spit it out!" The price snapped once more, growing aggressive.

"The arrival of your new first in command slave, Master Jack, is upon us." She answered, a slight smile twinged on her lips at the thought of a new friend around the manor. Slave's and maids usually stuck together, the humans always had too.

"I don't need a slave." The prince replied bluntly, the wanting for blood was burning deep in his throat. He gulped, uncomfortable.

"Owh, but you must Master Jack! As the kings first in command slave I assure you that us slaves do help the easy workings of your day-to-day life. As the future king, you need someone to take wait on your every move." The maid stated, the prince rolled his eyes.

"I'm a prince, not a royal ass. I don't need a slave." The prince rolled his eyes. 'Blood' was all he thought.

"It was the kings command Master Jack, his word is above your own. My apologies Master Jack." The maid curtsied once more, in hope to vanish any anger her words may have caused him.

The prince showed no signs of aggression and shifted his weight from one foot to another. He sighed. "Well, if I must. What's the name?" The prince asked, frowning.

"The name?" She repeated, furrowing her eyebrows.

"My slave, he or she? Name? Where did they come from?"

"Her name is Lila, Master Jack, said to be one of the finest slave's from Linetton Manor. Currently slave to

Lady Delaine." She informed.

"Why has she been removed from her position?" He demanded.

"Lady Delaine has required a male slave, to quench her, urm, needs... as a lady." The maid cringed at the thought, her master, the King, would never do that to her. However, her master was old. Who new what master Jack would do to this new slave...

"Desperate bitch." The prince muttered.

The maid narrowed her eyes, confused. "Pardon, Master Jack?"

"I said, exquisite! How old?" The prince replied quickly, flashing a grin.

"Young, Master Jack. She is only just entered the slave industry. Three years a slave, fourteen years of age."

"Why must I have someone so incompetent?" He questioned. Most of the slaves were around seventeen, humans at fourteen would usually still be in training.

The maid shook her head. "No Master, She is said to be one of the finest to walk upon Linetton's grounds. Still has her innocence-"

"What! Why does that matter?"

She sighed. "King commanded for a clean slave, Master Jack."

"I don't care how many she's bedded. I want a slave, not a whore." The prince informed, annoyed.

"That's what you have Master Jack. A clean slave." The made stated, smiling.

The prince sighed in frustration, rubbing the crook of his nose between his thumb and forefinger. "Fine, whatever. When's her arrival?"

"Tomorrow Master Jack, she has been on the road for three days now. The stables know of her soon to be presence and will take her horses whilst I great her. Those where the Kings commands."

The prince nodded. The need for blood was now electrifying his veins and tingling his senses, his throat burned as the thought of quenching his thirst grew too appealing for him to handle. "Fine. Get back to your chores." He ordered, his authority back in place.

The maid nodded, obedient. "Yes, Master Jack. Right away." The maid whipped around and started to walk back in the direction she had hurried from, back towards the kitchen. Her hands by her sides and her head held high, normal slave etiquette.

"Owh, and Adele!"

She paused, turning to face the price. "Yes, Master Jack?"

"Make sure she's welcomed... after all, this is Claydon Estate."