chapter 24 - Mrs.Knowles To You

Start from the beginning

Bey: GOOD NIGHT MIAMI!!! Now i can go home and make sweet love to my wife to be *waving them good bye while hand in hand with Erica walking off the stage*

*flashback over*

Bey's Pov

As we head to the dressing room so we could both change into something more comfy, i began to shower in the bathroom as sweet scent of lavender and mint wrap around my senses i begin to feel a soft caress on my skin as the gently caress me all over. As i begin to turn around i was met by a softy sensual kiss from my beautiful wife as she gently washes my body as i do the same to her then she looks in my eyes beginning to speak softly

Erica: I love being close to you. You are more beautiful than a sunset in summer. You are more precious than the most precious gem. You are sweeter than sugar. You are more enchanting than the moonlight. You are special, exquisite, unique and delightful, all at once. And the best thing is, somehow you chose me to be with you.

Me: *smiling* You entered my heart Slowly, quietly and passionately,There's something about the way you say my name that makes my heart beat faster. The way you hug me that makes me feel safety. The way you hold my hand that makes me feel like I'm the luckiest girl on earth. About the way you fall asleep on my chest that makes me feel like waking up next to you is the best thing in the world. There's something about the way we kiss each other that makes me believe that true love exists, that it's eternal, that it's you.

Erica: let's get out of here and go home *stepping out the shower drying of*

Me: Your wish is my command my queen *bowing to Erica like she's and Egyptian Goddess*

As we are on the way home I get a call from my team that I am free for the rest year which gives me enough time to plan our wedding and spend time with family and have a ton of sex. As in we i mean Julius pulls up to Popeye's and orders our regulars and we pull off. Let me tell you my ass was fucking starving but i was also starving from something else, i miss my Erica's juices running down my chin, I was so caught up in my daydream about Erica on my face i didn't realize i was drooling until she snap me back to reality.

Erica: *snapping fingers* baby we are home *wiping the drool from the corner of my mouth*

Me: Already *coming back to reality*

Erica: Yes we are, somebody was daydreaming with drool coming from the corner of her mouth *smirking* I wonder what you were daydreaming about *kissing on my neck*

Me: *softly moans and closes my eyes*

Erica better stop before I fuck the soul out of her body in this SUV fucking around like this and do you think i give a fuck if Julius sees? No the fuck i don't..... See what you people don't know is that Erica and I haven't had sex in over 2 months, like you could actually see and feel the sexual tension between us, we are hornier than ever. As we get to the door and I'm trying to unlock it, my little succubus begins to let her hands roam as she kisses my neck making it harder for me to focus on finding the key.

Erica: What's Wrong Baby? *rubbing my pussy through my joggers* Can't focus? Let me help you *smirks as she puts in my joggers gently rubbing my bare already wet pussy*

Me: *bites my lips and breathing becomes heavy*

Erica: Giselle *saying seductively*

Me: *beginning to stutter* J-J-Jasmine *letting out a soft moans as i finally open the door*

Erica's Pov

As we get in the door , locking it behind her, I pushed my wife up against it. She grinds against my fingers and I push two in, eliciting a sweet curse from her.