intro + prologue~♥️

That Other Side of Him is a book that's going to like like A Sudden Realization. So It'll have a second and third book.

Though the difference will be that the books will have a minimum of up to 34 chapters, before it goes into the next book.

That Other Side of Him ~ book 1
That Other Side of Her ~ book 2
That Other Side of Evil ~ book 3

Hope you enjoy~

~~

Adrien threw his bag in the floor as he stepped inside his room.

No school for another two weeks again.

No, not because it had closed for Holliday or something like that. He had just been bad again.

Gotten into a fight with Kim. How could he have been so stupid to get in a fight with one of the toughest boys in school. He was barely strong. He couldn't even fight off his own father.

When he had left that school, as soon as the teacher had caught them, Adrien could see that sadness in his Princess's eyes.

He hated making her feel so sad, upset. But he couldn't stop. If he fought more, wouldn't he get stronger? Stronger enough to fight back to his father?

Marinette hated him. So much. But just as Adrien. When he was Cat Noir, he was a new person. A new person with a new attitude, and such a friendly smile he had.

Marinette felt safer around him like that. Of course she didn't know that her Chat was really the Adrien Agreste that got in fights, skipped classes, and got a lot of detentions and suspension.

He didn't plan on telling her either. If Marinette found out he was Chat, she would start hating on Chat as well. Then Marinette would be gone. Forever. And that was something he didn't want.

A knock came. He frowned, knowing very well that it was his mother, at how she had knocked. If it had been Gabriel, he would have probably attempted to knock the door down.

"Please Adrien, open up."

He got off his bed, his pile of homework that was on his bed slipping off and crashing to the floor. He couldn't care less as he opened the door, greeted by his mom's gorgeous smile.

He didn't smile back.

"Adrien." The smile disappeared. It vanished and Adrien couldn't see it any longer. His mother had a look of disappointment now, one that she always got when she got called that her son had gotten into trouble again.

"What was it this time?"

Could he really explain? Most of the fights he got into had been him starting it. If he told her mom that Kim had started it, there was a very high chance that she was not going to believe him.

So he chose to lie.

"I cheated on my test today. My teacher caught me and sent me to the office of the principal." He shrugged as if it was no big deal.

Emilia sighed. No matter how hard she tried to get her son to act better, he couldn't. He just couldn't change.

She knew he was lying, but she didn't push it. "Alright, fine. Maybe next time don't cheat."

Adrien shrugged. "Sure." And he closed the door, returning back to his bed.

"Alright Plagg," he called out. "It's time we take a visit at Marinette's."

Plagg groaned. "Why can't you just go there as Adrien?!"

"You know she hates me. The only way I can confront her is by Cat Noir," Adrien replied. "Now, Plagg, claws out!"

"Nooo! At least let me finish..." Before he could finish his sentence, Plagg got sucked inside the ring, transforming Adrien into Cat Noir.

He then hopped out of his window, and raced towards Marinette's bakery. He didn't use the door, like he always did.

He knocked at Marinette's window, and she opened it, greeting him in.

"You're kind of late. I thought you weren't coming," Marinette said as she closed the window."

"Got caught up between...." He quickly stopped himself before he finished the sentence. There was no way he was going to tell Marinette that he got in a fight, got suspended, and then had to lie to his mom about it.

"Got caught between what?" Marinette asked with her usual curious mind.

"Nothing. I was busy," Adrien shrugged. Marinette seemed to buy it, because she didn't ask any more questions about it. She took a seat and focused on what she was doing on her desk.

~~

Due to some problems at home, Adrien starts misbehaving at school.

He would get in fights with the other boys. He would skip classes whenever he felt like it  He would get suspended.

But as Cat Noir, he's a different person. As Cat Noir, he can be able to visit the one that really makes him happy.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng has a crush on Cat Noir. She would always love it when he visited her.

But one day, due to some problems, Marinette had to start living with Adrien Agreste in his mansion.

Adrien is mad at his mom, because she's the one who suggested she stays in their place.

Adrien loves her, but the only way he can show his feeling towards Marinette is through Cat Noir.

But what happens when Marinette starts to understand the reason as to why Adrien is acting all bad in school?

What happens when Marinette slowly starts to lose her feelings for Chat, and develops more for Adrien?

Would Adrien have to release his secret to Marinette in order to keep telling her that he loves her?

How far is Adrien going to go to protect Marinette from his father?

Read to find out...

(As of Superheroes/villans, only Chat is in the story. So no Ladybug, no Hawk Moth, no Rena, Carapace, Queen Bee)