Left Handed Warriors(Another left handed theory)

So hey guys! I have another left handed theory for you.

Ok, so you know how only less than 10% of the world is left handed right?

Well, have you ever wondered why there are so little left handed people?

Well here's the thing: left hand warrior, or in our case, soldiers.

Ok, so, back in Ancient Rome or Babylon or anywhere really where there was hand to hand combat with spears and arrows and swords, the majority of deaths that were recorded were those of left handed warriors.

Why?

Well, think: where is your heart more located: to your left or right? To your left. It's supposed to be in the middle but it's more to the right.

Anyway.

Left handers, when handling a weapons of any source, tend to grab the weapon with their left hand; leaving the shield to the right hand therefore leaving the heart exposed. In this specific case, the opponent has a huge advantage: targeting the heart. So I mean... I'm pretty sure you get the picture.

We left handers have been extinguishing since the beginning of time. We are an endangered species. XD

Well until next time my.... People...?

I'm sorry it's late and I have school tomorrow. I'm not functioning well right now.

Have any theories? Or you have a specific title that you want me to rant about? Let me know. Leave a comment or send me a pm.

~Neverland