12.

-Mikey-

"Hey...Michael." I covered my face and tried to ignore him.

"Wake up I want to show you something." He giggled. I opened my eyes and saw Calum sitting in the floor, smiling up at me. He wasn't wearing anything but sweatpants and a beanie. It was still pretty dark outside, I stared at Calum a few more seconds.

"Can't you show me here." I asked.

"No. Come on." He pulled my hand. I stood up from the bed and pulled on some boxers and swear pants, since I was still naked from earlier tonight. He led me out to the balcony, and I was actually glad he had woke me up. The sunrise was amazing. It was dark blue, pink in some places, and big dark rain clouds.

"Wow." I said, wrapping my arms around Calum's waist and resting my chin on top if his head. "It's beautiful. You're beautiful..." I trailed off waiting for him to argue, or complain about me calling him beautiful. But he didn't. He turned to face me and pressed his lips to mine. When he pulled away he smirked, "Round two?"

-

A/N: okay this was really really short but it was just a filler. I decided I'm going to fast forward, four or five years so um be prepared. This story will have a Happy ending unlike most of my stories. Oh I guess you noticed I renamed the fic and changed the cover. Sorry I just thought it needed a happier title. Love you guys :)

Morgan x