6-7-8

Sluggishly, Ahzma cracked open one eye when she heard movement at the end of her bed. For a couple of seconds she had to remind herself just where she was. Heated memories rushed her thoughts immediately giving her a bit of added energy to open both eyes, not that it did any good since her room was still pitch black. Did she fall asleep after that last time Rakkah forced her body to climax? Self-conscious she realized she was still naked on top of her strewn covers.

The familiar clicking noise sounded from the darkness as she tried to grab at her blanket—her hand paused mid-reach. She wanted to cover herself, but Ahzma wasn't sure of Rakkah's mood. They didn't actually have sex and she knew that he did not get to reach his own climax as he pleasured her. If he wanted to continue, she knew she wouldn't have much choice in the matter.

Fabric rustled to her right before she felt the fabric jerking away forcing her to flip over onto her stomach with a yelp. Alarmed at the even more vulnerable position she prepared to push herself up onto her hands when she felt his giant hand settle on her ass. Roughly, he squeezed the soft globes of flesh as if he was a child just discovering something really soft. Smoothing over the seam of her ass he dipped two of his long clawed fingers into her folds hovering just above the damp opening of her entrance.

Stiffening, her head shot up from the bed. "R-Rakkah?" She questioned, wondering where this was going next.

"You will pack these coverings to your bed," he commanded, his low voice vibrating from the darkness all around her.

For a moment she had to replay his words again in her head to decipher the meaning. The feeling of his thick fingers pressed so intimately against her, not moving, was distracting.

"Uhh yes, yes of course," she nodded.

Slowly, his fingers pulled away, dragging up her sex leaving her trembling. She tried not to acknowledge the feeling of disappointment she felt at the loss of contact.

Fabric suddenly draping over her startled her as she felt her body being cocooned by her sheets and covers.

"Sleep," he ordered. "I will see you at your human ceremony and then we leave for Ojibwe."

"Yes, My Lord," she said trying to discreetly push back some of the mountains of covers he encased her with.

A startling groan of furniture screeched across the floor from near the door before stopping. He must have pulled back her makeshift barricade, she surmised. The sound of the door opening and closing signaled his exit leaving the room feeling noticeably empty.

#

Beeping went off from the intercom near her bed.

"Princess Ahzma..." the voice said hesitantly. "...Are you awake, Princess?"

Rousing from the warm cocoon of covers, Ahzma stiffly sat up. The room was still pretty dark despite it being day time, looking to her right she could see that her curtains that she normally had pushed back were drawn tight over the window, only allowing the wayward streams of sunlight to escape through the edges. Naked she fumbled for a corner of the sheet, pulling it up to her breasts as she clicked the intercom button.

"Yes, I am up." Now that she was up, her drowsy mind was sluggishly catching up, replaying the guard's words in her head.

The guards never called her by her formal title, nor did they ever ask her if she was awake. Normally their tone was curt and demanding. It made her wonder just what exactly did Iko do to her brothers that would cause this sudden turn in character.