||25.||

•||Ch25: Previous Self||•

||Mirha POV||

“This is how you do group study!”

I tensed up when I heard Ali’s voice from behind me. His mother's looked behind me with wide eyes and in shocked. I slowly stood up and turned around. Only to see him standing and shaking in anger

Well crap.

Perfect time, Ali.

I was wishing the earth would swallow me or someone hid me from angry Ali. I looked at him with wide eyes as he turned around to the man who I didn't notice was standing behind him.

That man was also looking frightened like me but he was doing his best to control his fear.

“Reschedule my meetings and clear my schedule for today. And you are dismissed for the rest of the day,” Ali said to that man.

His voice was sharp and cold which was sending shiver of fear in my body. That man nodded his head and went away, walking out of the restaurant.

Ali turned to us and took long strokes without moving his eyes away from us. I felt my throat getting tight and it was getting difficult for me to swallow.

Ali reached me in the blink of eyes and grabbed my wrist tightly. It was hurting on my wrist. He was giving glare to his mom.

“How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from me. But no. Now you start reaching my wife. Stay away from my wife!” He said, lowly and dangerously.

“Ali..,”

“Shut up!” He said looking at me when I tried to calm him.

I sucked my breath and looked down in fear. Ali turned around and started walking away from his mom, and pulled me with him forcefully. I turned back and looked at him mom who was looking at us with tear.

She gave me her sad smile and looked away wiping her tears. I looked back at Ali’s back as he pulled me out of the restaurant. When we reached to his car, he opened the door and pushed me inside, not so gently.

He closed the door with a loud thud in anger. I watched him as he climbed in the car and started it. He drove fastly which scared me to the death. I could hear my heart beat which was pounding fast.

“Ali, please slow down!” I said with shaking voice.

He ignored me and increased the speed. I closed my eyes and prayed to God to save us. I promised myself that I would never do any prank in the future if he slowed down.

What felt like hours when he stopped the car, suddenly, and it made me hit with the dashboard. I winced in pain and held my forehead. Tears started making their way in my eyes.