Part two

Nash's POV

I was chasing Cam but then he tripped over a girl and I couldn't control my laughter.Then they talked for a while and she turned around facing me so I hide and she was blushing it was so cute. Then Cam got close to her head she turned back around then they were kissing so I just whistled and walked to the water then saw a girl.

I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder she turned around and screamed then I jumped back in fear then she fainted.I rushed over to her and picked her up bridal style and layed her down and said" does anyone know this girl".

The girl that was kissing Cam turned around and said"omg is she ok" she rushed over to me and grabbed her head.

"Yeah I just tapped her shoulder she turned around ad she screamed" "that's cause u are Nash Grier" "so u aren't going to scream" "no I am not that type of girl......wait if u are Nash that must be..... Cam and we kissed"as she said that she fell down and hit her head on a rock and she was bleeding a lot.

Cam's POV

After we kissed she turned to Nash and said "omg is she ok" then she rushed over to her and they were talking for a while then she stood up and she said "no I am not that type of girl.......wait if u are Nash that must be.......Cam and we kissed" after she said that she fell to the ground and she hit her head on a rock and she started to bleed a lot so I took my phone out and call 911 and told them what happened.

I took off my shirt and picked her up and put it on her head.Her friend woke up and screamed "WHAT HAPPENED!?" then I told her everything that happened then she started to cry then Nash hugged her and she cried into his shirt.My eyes started to water then a tear escaped from my eye and then we heard the sirens.

They got her from my arms and put her on the bed and her friend got in the ambalance with her and I ran to me car and Nash got in his we followed them to the hospital.

Kyleigh's POV

When I heard what happened I stood up and started to cry then Nash hugged me and I cried into his shirt.

When the ambalance got there I got in with her and held her hand in mine and I started to cry.

We got to the hospital and I meet the guys in the waiting room and started to cry a lot more then I finally stopped.

"I am Kyleigh and that was Joslyn"

"I love that name"Nash said

"I love the name Joslyn it is a very beautiful name" he said that and started to cry again.

I took him into my arms and said"she is going to be fine she just got hit in the head she is going to be just fine"after saying that it made me cry.

"Kyleigh Perry" the lady at the desk said.I got up and she said "I am sad to say that I have some bad news about Joslyn Bisby" after she said that my heart dropped.