A pleasure meeting you

DEUCES POV

  I don't usually go to strip clubs but, Bubba just had to drag me out. But I needed to come here anyway, cause one of my hoes told me about some bitch taking my money out that bitch. Ya know I don't like when people dig in my pockets, especially some bitch.

We got in the club, everybody in New York knows me so I didn't get patted down, nor did any of the niggas I was with. Soon as I got in I seen Kaisan scary ass. Bubba, Jonai my hoe, and I walked over to him. 

"Yeooo, waddup Kaisan" I said with his back facing me as he turned around. This nigga looked like he shitted himself.

"w- waddup D- Deuce..... Look you want a lap dance or something son, I can get Asia or Candy for you." He said looking scared.

"Relax Yo, i'm not here for that." I said eyeing this baddie, she was fine as hell, but I seen her with the opps before.

"I'm here to talk to one of ya bitches, who I been hearing was collecting MY money Kaisan" I said pointing my finger in his chest. 

"L- Look man I told Ace you wouldn't like this, I warned her m- man it wasn't me" He said surrendering his hands.

"Look there she go right there" Jonai said pointing to the fine girl I seen earlier.

"Thats her?" I asked Kaisan nodding my head over to her.

"Yeah, that's Ace" He said

I started walking over to her, she had these Louis Vuitton shades on and she was counting money but looking straight ahead watching the other strippers. She acted like she didn't see me but I was sitting right next to her.

As I was about to speak, she spoke up.

"Deuces, eh?" she said

"Ace?" I asked 

"You found me, what brings you here today... Deuces?" She asked me with her eyes still locked on the stage

"You know why i'm here" I said

"Hmm.....No I don't" She said smirking

"Those two are mine" I said pointing to the two girls on stage.

"And you been collecting the money they make for me" I added

"If they yours....Take them!.....If you can!" She said smirking

"If I really wanted to I would, but your a woman I rather be easy on you." I said to her

She took her glasses off and looked me in my eyes. "See don't let this pretty face fool you sir, easy, smeazy and I can get just as crazy as you" she assured me

She is fine as fuck, but since she wanna take it there imma have to show her.

"Think so?" I said as I pulled out my 38 aiming it at her

She pulled her 9 out and aimed it at me making Bubba and Jonai aim their guns at her.

Everybody including the strippers ran out the club. Making me lower my gun.

"I'm sure you have to get to" I said and I swear it was like I hit a soft spot because, soon as I said that she lowered her gun but soon as she lowered it she aimed it straight at Jonai and let one straight in between her eyes.I was some what pissed.

Bubba was ready to shoot her but, my team knows not to shoot unless I give them the signal.

"Now why would you do that?" I asked her

"I didn't like her, now this conversation is over with, my girls probably back their scared." She said walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 3 days since the whole "ACE" incident. And I really liked that in a female for real.

I had some people do a background check on her. But as of right know my niggas Bubba and Mod just called and told me they found a girl creeping around my trap. I was sure it was Ace, but soon as I got there, it was a girl who worked for Ace named LB.

"Hey D, here" She said digging in her pocket book.

"LB what you doing here yo?" I asked her

"I wanna work for you again.. Here that 4,568 all for you D" she said handing me the money.

"This a game?" I asked her with a smirk.

"No D, I just heard that Jonai was gone sooo" she trailed

She thought bringing me this money was going to get her Jonai's place. But I did need need someone to handle the girls, why I handle all the shipments.

See my shipments of heroin come from Mexico. While I just had Bubba and the other niggas make the crack at the traps.

"Ight imma put you up as madam, if you show ONE sign of weakness you leavin yo, word to my motha" I said to her leaving.

ACE POV

"Yo where the fuck is LB!" I said my best friend Tyler as we drove down LB old blade.

"Girl knowing Deuces, prolly dead" Tyler said I took a quick look at her.

"Yo how you know that nigga?" I asked her, focused on the rode.

" Oh, I used to work for him, ya know, before all that shit happened with him and them niggas trinitarios niggas." She said as I scrunched my face up.

"Wait what trinitarios? My brothers?" I asked her

"No fool, some nigga named Santiago" she said making me cough

"What the fuck!" I said out loud not meaning to.

"What!" Tyler asked me

"SANTIAGO IS MY DAD!!" I yelled