Ch 16

Previously 

The rest of the day was spent. Getting to know each other. Exploring the grounds. Playing games.

Weaving through the maze. Challenging everyone to see, who could reach the center of the maze first. Was the winner.

Who turned out to be Kyungsoo. As he was was the first one. To make it to the center.

Everyone called it a day.

Falling asleep in their soulmates arms.

Laying on a spread out blanket,

Stargazing. 

Third POV 

Waking up in each other's arms was a dream come true. The early hints of a new day. The rays of light. Peeking through.

The signs of the new beginning. As the sun rises.

Everyone was up.

"Wah, so beautiful." Baekhyun Spoke, awestruck.

"Is this your first time seeing a sunset?" Asked Chanyeol.  Turning his attention.  From the dawn. 

"Yes it's actually all our first.  Weird how that is."   Said Baekhyun.  Showing his bright box smile.  That seemed to be a light.  The sun's rays radiating around him. 

"How's it weird?" Asked Yixing.

"Not many would think that I actually don't like going outside.  Mostly due  to the fact that we were rarely aloud to go outside.  Well I mean we were able to, but only during the times.  Where there are few people outside.  Which meant late at night. When there's actually light outside we would be either performing or practicing."  Baekhyun said.

"Life went on in an ongoing circle.  Never knowing what was going to happen, if when ever got released this trap." Said Tao.

"Stuck in this current, pulling us along.  As we try to break free."  Said Junmyeon.

Each one of them, lost in the road of memories.  Renascenting on the past and what yet to come.

The princes watched at their soulmate.  Admiring them.  

Happy that their soulmates were opening up to them, even though it was a little.  But it was better than nothing at all.  

Some would take far more longer to open up.  From what the performers had experienced.  

More than nothing, the princes were glad that the performers had each other, to get through everything.  As they did.

"You won't, no you are not going to go through what you had to go through.  Not with us, if we have anything to do with it." Said Jongdae.  

"Thank you." Said Minseok.

All the performers smiled.  To the princes.  An answer with Minseok's "thank you."

Each performer showing their own individuality.

Even if it was only a smile.

Smiles could mean a lot more than just a sign of happiness or joy.  It could show the pains and secrets behind it.  Because everyone and everything has a story behind them.  

Author's note

Hi everyone.  Thank you for reading.  Even if it's not much.  Feel free to comment anything.  If you have any questions to ask don't worry about it.  It doesn't have to relate to the story.  I would still answer.

-galaxy_vobo