The journey to Hogwarts

Liza woke up at 6:00 that morning! It was the morning she would go to Hogwarts. As soon as Liza had woken up she went into Fred and George's room and woke them up. Once they were awake she went and did the same thing to Ginny. Then she rushed downstairs for breakfast. It was 7:00 by the time she got downstairs. It had taken a whole hour to wake Fred, George and Ginny up. Liza didn't bother with Ron or Percy because they would just get annoyed with her. Molly was already making breakfast by the time she had got downstairs. Soon Fred and George came down and sat in their usual places next to her.

"How you feeling on your first day of school?" George asked.

"What do you think?" Liza replied.

"Scared.."

"Horrified.."

"Not wanting to go."

They said finishing off each others sentences.

"No excited and nervous!" Liza correcting them.

Then they all burst out laughing.

"What are you all laughing about?" Ginny asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing!" Liza, Fred and George said in unison.

Soon the whole kitchen was erupted by laughter.

Mrs Weasley put breakfast on the table and everyone started eating. Once they were done everyone went upstairs to get their trunks for Hogwarts. (Everyone apart from Ginny that is.) When the trunks were all packed in the car they drove to Kings Cross Station to get the train to the school. They all got out of the car and helped unpack the boot. They all walked into the station. Liza followed behind not listening to the other Weasley's conversation. They all got to the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Liza went first. She ran full speed at the wall and went straight through it. She waited on the other side of the wall for everyone to come through. They all said goodbye and got onto the train. Immediatly went to see their friend Lee Jordan, who had a tranctula with him. Liza found an empty compartment and sat down in it. Soon a blackhaired boy came and asked if he could sit with Liza. Of course she said yes it was her oppertunity to make some friends.

"Hi, I'm Liza." Liza said to the boy.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter!"

Liza was worried she knew that her father were the reason his parents were dead.

"What's your full name?" Harry asked.

"Liza Riddle." She replied truthfully.

Soon Ron came in. He asked if he could sit with them and Harry told him he could. Ron sat down next to Liza as he knew her.

Liza introduced them to each other. "Ron this is Harry Potter, Harry this is Ronald Weasley my adoptive brother."

The boys shoke hands and began a conversation, while Liza stared out of the window.

This was the beginning of a long friendship.

A/N

This is dedicated to Dreamer_2001 becaues she left a comment and inspired me to write more.