| Chapter Nine | Prince Ty's injury

Start from the beginning

"Arghhh...my head is k-killing me," Ty mumbled painfully.

"You have a concussion, so headaches are included in them whether you like it or not." He said making the crew chuckle. The doctor puts his hand on Ty's cheek, forcing his eyes open wider, looking at them. After a few moments, he pulls his hands away. "Pupils look fine, you can clearly hold a conversation. I don't want you walking yet as you are still recovering from the blood you lost, so just rest, we'll see how you are feeling in the morning." The doctor then gets up, going over to Sky, Linda shooing the crew away to let Ty rest. The doctor went down on his knees beside Vega. "How is his leg?" He asked Vega. Vega smiled a bit.

"Looks great. It is basically healed." She said. The doctor nods, he looks at Sky.

"Alright, time for you to start walking." He said. Sky's eyes looked away from the doctor, the doctor losing his smile. "I'm not expecting you to be perfect at first, Sky, so calm down. Come on, Ian helps him up." Ian put Sky's arm around his neck, grabbing his waist, Sky put his good foot under him, pushing against the floor with his arms, but grabbed onto Ian when his balance almost failed him. Ian keeping him upright.

"I gotcha, you're fine," Ian told him. Sky's right foot hovering over the floor, not touching it. Ian looked at his leg. "Sky, I will let go of you if you don't put your foot down." Falicia stood up, going in front of Sky.

"Come on, you got it, Sky." She said smiling at him. She let him grab her shoulder as he pushes his foot down, pain pulsated up his leg, he gritted his teeth, Falicia grabbing his arm as his hand gripped her shoulder. Vega stood up.

"There you go, great job, Sky," Vega said. The doctor stood.

"How does that feel?" He asked. Sky's eyes flickered up to the doctor.

"P-Painful." Sky stuttered making the doctor smile, nodding.

"Well, your foot was burned as well of your shin. So it will hurt." The doctor said making Falicia smile. "This also means that this won't fix your walking right away, it is gonna take a day or two before you can walk normally again, so take it slow." Falicia gripped Sky's arm.

"He can walk for a bit and then take a break. How badly does your foot hurt?" She asked. Sky's eyes looked at her. 'It doesn't hurt that badly, the pain is just annoying.' He thought. She looks at Ian, she touches Sky's other arm. "Here, I can help him walk, Ian." Falicia took Sky's arm from Ian's shoulders, letting Sky almost fall into her when the support he got from Ian was taken away, he grips her shoulders in almost a death grip that softens quickly. "Sorry, should have warned you." Sky nods.

"N-No sh*t, Falicia," Sky mumbled. The doctor looked over at some villagers.

"The prince's bandages need to be changed, can you all handle it for me?" The doctor said. They nod and walk over to the prince, while Sky was struggling, depending on Falicia for balance because of the pain.

"Does your foot hurt?" Falicia asked. Sky nodded, wincing when he took a step.

"Sit him back down." The doctor said. Falicia and Ian both help Sky sit back down. Jordan watching them, his eyes looking back over at Linda, seeing her and two other women change the bandages on Ty's injured shoulder. 'It's nice to know that even with Hazia burnt to the ground, the villagers are still willing to help us.' Jordan thought. His thoughts interrupted but Mac sitting beside him.