weekends • trio

semuelita
*Modern/school AU
because school fucking SUCKS.
(I'm very very stressed right now because of school. Not the kind of stress when I go through existential crisis or when I have writers block. School stress is worse and it's killing me on the inside. But after reading the latest chapter, I was revived!)

 But after reading the latest chapter, I was revived!)

"Perfect scores again, you three!"

'The Big Trio' of Grace Field Middle School received the usual praise for their outstanding scores. They were the smartest kids in their grade, and they were loved by everyone.

Emma, Norman, and Ray have been friends since they were very little and they stuck through thick and thin no matter what. Emma is the strong girl who can learn easily and is on the trail of her two male best friends. Norman is the epic genius who always has a solution to every problem. Ray is the cynical and resourceful genius who can keep up with Norman and Emma's pace, and all he wants is to get Norman and Emma together. These three have been nicknamed; "The Big Trio." They were so amazing that everyone knew that they were the big and superior kids.

The three friends had a routine from Monday to Saturday, only six days when they would hang out and whatnot.
The day after school, on a sunny Saturday, Emma is patiently waiting for her two best friends so that they could hang out. She sat on the park bench whilst taking a long look at everything else around her.

They always went out on Saturdays, and Emma was always the first at their meeting place. Then Norman is next, and then Ray follows right after. So, they go on to their first destination; the pier. It's Norman's choosing. Right after, they get food, which is Emma's decision. Their final destination is the Ferris wheel in the amusement park. Believe it or not, Ray wants to go there.

As the day comes to an end, the three musketeers have to bid each other goodbye.

"I'll see you guys soon!"

"Bye, Emma!"

"Yeah, bye."

The reason why they don't hang on Sundays is because Sunday is when they invite everyone else to hang out. So, it won't be just the three tomorrow, it'll be everyone.

the end.

(Sorry this became a filler since I'm having writer's block again)

Btw, here's proof of Yandere Norman: (Norman x Ray is my new shit lmao)

Ooh how about Evil! Norman, ey?