A Night To Remember (Chapter 4)

Justin's POV

My girl is remembering! I am really proud of her. I just wished she could remember the night we meet, the conversations we had on the way back to the city, but none of it was coming back. I could tell by the way she kissed me she loved me. The force in the kiss had love behind it, this assured me a little that she would remember.

I was perched on the edge of the bed with Ellie and her mum was sitting next to the bed when my mom arrived.

"Justin have you saw this" she said shoving a bunch of magazines in front of me. I held the magazines round. I was in almost them all, and not for good reasons.

"Bieber couldn't care less about his fans" 

"Justin apparently has more important things to do" 

Each headline was nasty and obviously the press hadn't bothered to ask me the truth.

"How can they say this stuff" Ellie whispered from next to me.  

I hugged her and said "I have no idea, but mom I think this calls for a major interview explaining what has been happening, Is it ok Ellie if I mention you?" 

I looked into her pretty eyes then to her mom; they both looked worried but agreed. I hoped off the bed kissed El by then me and Scooter drove to the local radio. I said in the interview basically my fans meant the world to me but I had someone to look after and I wasn't leaving her. On the word "her" questions came flooding, who was she? , How did you meet? Is she your girlfriend etc.. I answered them all honestly and that was that.  

The minute I left the cameras were flashing everywhere. I regretted bringing poor Ellie into my life of crazy. But it had to be done. I loved her.

It was now really late and we were staying our last night at the hospital. El was lying awake I could see her from across the room; I got up and sat with her.

"Ohh hey Justin, I thought you were sleeping" she whispered trying not to wake up her mom.

"No, I couldn't sleep; it's just been such a wild day"

"Yeah it has" and at that she pulled me into a hug and we lay cuddling for a while. We chatted some more and eventually fell asleep in one and others arms.

The next morning i awoke to no one. I got up off the horrible hospital bed and panicked, I ran through the door to the room's bathroom and there Ellie was standing with her mom getting washed up.

"Morning Ellie, you had me worried there" I said walking over to her with a smile on my face.  

"Ohh hey Justin, just getting packed to go home". She wasn't happy, something was seriously bothering her and I wanted to know what. Her mum walked out the bathroom with her things and said she would be in the corridor.  

"Ellie are you okay honey" I said cupping her face in my hands. Her eyes filled with tears and she broke down. I feel down onto the ground next to her in a tight hug. I between sobs she replied

"I am just afraid I will never see you again after this, everyone says your this megastar that I have no idea about, and singers normally travel , meet their fans, I have just really got to know you Justin, I want to get to know you better" By this time even I was in tears, she was right. I was right in the middle of my "MY World" tour and my next show was coming up in a completely different country, it was in Paris to be exact. I sat with my arms around her in a protective hug. She hugged back in a more needy way. Her arms held me like they were afraid to let go, like if they let go they would never be together again. In my own opinion I think Ellie's self conscious self remembered every aspect of the process she went through. First being my fan, then meeting me, then the next day. But it was just getting it back into her head that was difficult.  

After about 10mins of our heart to heart Julie came in to make sure we were still alive. I lifted Ellie up and we checked her out of the hospital. Kenny drove us back to the hotel as I insisted we sit down and chat about the situation before they go home.

We got back to the hotel where Julie and Ellie went into my room and I went and got my mom.

"Mom , remember we had the stuff for El to come on tour with me, do you think her mum will still let her?I really don't want to leave her now I love her so much it hurts to think we will ever be apart"

"Off course Justin, I still have all the documents here" She picked up the work and we took it along to Ellie.

Ellie's POV

I cant believe I just had a meltdown in a supposedly famous persons arms. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that yearned for him, wanted him and loved him, but I didn't know the real reasons behind the feeling. All I knew was I didn't know how I was going to live without this boy. He drove us back to an amazing looking hotel and WOW was it top class! We all got out the car and headed in. Justin lead us up the stairs and put us in a room. I sat down on the bed, mum next to me and it hit me. 

"MUM, OMG, MUM!!! This is the room from my dream, I have been here before. Justin was on the bed texting and I went to the bathroom to get changed". 

Mum got off the bed and hugged me. By this time I was headed out the door to tell Justin and bang!! The door bounced off my head and I feel back onto the carpet. Justin dropped a folder and helped me up . 

" are you ok Ellie, ohh i am so sorry" He looked worried  

"well I come to tell you I remember this place and you smack me on the head, real nice" I joked and he just laughed. "So you remember this place that is so cool, I believe your memory will all be back in no time, in the mean time...." Justin swivelled round to my mum and handed her the folder that he through when I fell 

" So do you remember me asking you about this I hope its still ok" he said as my mum brought out a bunch of papers. I peered over and saw it was for me to go with Justin. My heart filled with happiness. I was going to be with him no matter what. Just hope my mum would agree.  

"Ohh yeah I remember these, I am not too sure of her going with you alone without me" as mum spoke these words the happiness faded, she was changing her mind!  

"But Mu..." i tried to complain but Justin jumped in and said 

"Julie its totally fine we have my tutor onboard so I will assure she will maintain her grades and my mom is always with me so she will be cared for"  

Great , i thought ... well I couldn't really complain If she let me go I was spending the summer with one of the hottest boys ever and we both loved one and other. I jumped over the bed to him and hugged him.  

"ohh what was that for" Justin laughed  

"Just showing my love"  

We both giggled.

"Well then Missy i better get you home and get your bags packed if your going to go with Justin"

Me and Justin ran out of the room and headed outside to the back of the hotel where the car was parked. His devilish brown eyes had something planned and i knew it. His hands clasped around my face and his lips crashed against mine. We stood there behind a dumpster and kissed. It felt amazing as his lips moulded into the shape of mine. A perfect moment. We had been kissing for what felt like hours when we heard a familiar voice in the shape of Justin's mum calling from the back door.

"Yeah mom we are here" Justin shouted "We were just getting some fresh air to take it all in" I just walked beside him giggling and we held hands all the way to the car.

The journey back to my house would take over an hour so we sat in the back of the car talking about what just happened .

Paparazzi surrounded the car and we just drove through. This would be my life from now on.......