Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I grabbed my phone and quickly brushed my hair before grabbing my laptop bag and some other utensils

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I grabbed my phone and quickly brushed my hair before grabbing my laptop bag and some other utensils. Such as pencils. And pens. Some paper and folders. Also some of the Senior Algebra books. I made my way towards Luke's house which was literally down the street.

Once I got there, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

"Oh. Y/N. I wasn't expecting to see you here." Mrs. Hemmings told me, smiling. She was the better algebra teacher in my opinion.

I smiled back at here. "Mrs Hemmings, is your son, Luke home? You see. I'm his study buddy for Senior Algebra." I told her.

She nodded. "Yes. He's the last door on the right." She told me. Before I walked inside, she stopped me. "And, Kaya. I've heard a lot about you. From Luke. Really good things actually. You may call me Liz." She told me, smiling sweetly.

I nodded, smiling in return. "Thank you Mrs. Hemmings...I mean, Liz!" I told her before walking inside. I made my way towards his room. I knocked on his bedroom door just so I didn't walk in on him changing or something. "Hey, Luke it's me. Y/N." I told him.

I heard his movement before he opened his door. His eyes widened at the sight of me? "Oh uhm. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you uhhh wow..." He looked me up and down at the outfit I was wearing. His outfit was a bit wrinkled and his tie he had worn that day had come a bit undone. Instead of wearing dress pants he was now wearing a dark blue color of skinny jeans.

"Can I come in?" I asked him. He looked behind himself, at his room. I looked behind him as well.

"Oh. Of course. C-come on in." He told me, opening the door wider for me to enter. He stepped aside as I walked in. His room was full of posters of bands and he had a couple of guitars along with a shelf filled with stuff. His room was rather neat and clean. I smiled and looked at him.

"I like your room. Really, organized and designed." I told him. A light red swooped onto his face.

"Well...thank you...I-uh did it..myself." He told me. I laughed.

"Let's get his started." I sat sitting down on his bed and placing my bag and the books next to me.

He nodded and sat down across from me. "Ok...let's do it." He told me.

Luke's house. 12:35 AM. Tuesday

"One more bit of typing. And I'll end my life." I told him, stretching.

He smiled at me. "Are you sure about that? That'd be really sad." He told me. Throughout however long I had been here, Luke and I had gotten to know each other. He was a sweetheart. A total sweetheart. He closed his laptop.

"Wanna do something else then?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I'll do anything. As long as it doesn't involve Senior Algebra." I told him, smiling. I heard a chuckle from him as he took out his phone. Music started playing from it. I smiled at him. "All Time Low?" I asked him. He looked at me, with a shy cute smiling look.

He got up from the bed. "My lady, would I have this dance?" He asked. I laughed at his newly found deeper Australian accent.

"Yes. You may kind sir." I said, pitching in on a British accent." He laughed and grabbed my hands. We spun and danced for what seemed like ever until he tripped and we fell on his bed. I laughed as I landed on him. I checked the time on my phone. "1:23. Shoot I have to get home" I told him. As I tried getting up, his arms wrapped around me.

"I don't want you to go...please stay here...with...well. Me." He told me, looking me straight into the eyes. His blue orbs shining with hope.

I smiled and went to my contacts. I texted my mother that I would be spending the night here and for her not to worry. Luke looked at my phone over my head and I heard him chuckle. He cuddled me closer to his face and lifted me upward on his chest. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. I nuzzled my face into his neck. The last thing I heard him say before I fell asleep was simply the most beautiful thing out there.

"Ya know...I'm glad we got to be partners. I wouldn't have been able to meet such a smart, funny, cute, and adorable person as yourself. And when I opened my door I thought your outfit looked amazing. I just felt...really... embarrassed to be partners with you. I don't feel cool enough to even talk to you. But here I am. Saying something to you that you won't even hear. Goodnight you beauty. I love you."

And that's all I heard him say, before I kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I told him before falling back asleep on his chest. His grip that he held on to me, held me tighter as we both fell asleep.