awake

Jeongin slowly opened his eyes.

He looked around the unfamiliar place, it was a white room that had only a few beds and tables in them. There were also windows and Jeongin would die to look out as it seemed as if there were more rooms but he decided to stay still, as he got a little anxious.

The last thing he remembered is Chan, Woojin, Minho and himself walking into this forest, then they saw a kid in a bus??? And that's were his memory stopped.

He noticed that on a bed that was a little hidden due to it standing behind a locker was laying another kid that seemed to be waking up.

The room kinda looks like some school camp thing???idk

The other boy fully sat up and scratched his head as Jeongin noticed. Jeongin also sat up and stared at the other male on the other side of the room. Woah, he was surely handsome, Jeongin thought.

Should i say something?

But the other male seemed to have noticed the presence of Jeongin as well. ,,who are you? where the fuCk am i?"

Jeongin pressed his lips together and lightly shrugged ,,i dont know" he answered in his usual quiet voice.

,,what do you mean, you dont know? I want to know what the fuck is haplening. Oh my god why did i even join Jisung this bastard.."
The male stood up and made his way closer to Jeongin in an aggressive way and a loud voice that kept complaining about some Jisung.

,,i- i really dont know" Jeongin felt the brim of his eyes tearing up, he hated when people raised their voices at him +he's in a random room and is super confused about this situation.

,,when and how did you get here?" the tall male lowered the volume of his voice as he saw the impact on the other (cute͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) boy in the room, still kinds aggressive tho.

,,i just woke up"

That's when they heard a peep and the door unlocking short after, making them turn their heads and curiously stare at the door.

In walked a two female doctors with a trolley that had some stuff om them which looked pretty much like doctor essentials :/

a/n
wow I'm gon try to update everyday from now on

i like, wanna finish this yuck