S3 ch8

Alex was on the couch siting and reading his. Favorite book about a boy who was gifted the power to create and how he has to fix the universe with its power and how he would have to fight off the evil and win the love of his life heart.

"God this book is great a real plot twisters if you ask me" Alex told himself and he saw Kuroka walk into the room and bowed her head to him.

"Prince alex lady Grayfia will be down stairs to talk with you soon" Kuroka told the young prince with a smile on her face and Alex looked suspicious with her new act.

"Kuroka was is really going on i have a felling that Grayfia dose not want to Just talk to me their is more to your act" Kuroka only smiled more.

"Its no act price Alex but now I have to go and clean with the other girls" Kuroka bowed her head and walked off Alex wanted to know what was going on he tried to stand up but felt 2 pair of arms hold him down from his solders.

"Not so fast big boy"Alex shivers when the hot breath of his queen Grayfia was hit on his neck.

"Grayfia what are you doing" Alex asked and her hands went to his shirt and she stared to unbutton it showing his muscular upper body.

"God Alex your body makes me so hot" Alex saw Grayfia step into his sight and he thought his mind was going to brake at what she was warning.

"Holy shit" Alex felt his body heat up and Grayfia did a sexy pose for her Prince

"So Alex what do you think" Grayfia got her answer when she looked down and saw Alex's pants started to bulk up into a long hard member.

"I am lost at words at how beautifully look Grayfia" Alex told his future wife and she smiled and sat on his lap and rapped her arms around his neck.

"I think we both know what I want Alex-sama" Grayfia started to grind on Alex pants and he felt pleasure pump throw all of his ripping veins on his body.

"F fuck Grayfia that fells so good" Alex looked at Grayfia and pulled her into a kiss and the 2 fought of dominance and Alex over power her and groped one of her breast making Grayfia moan on the kiss and they pulled away.

"Now its time I really Please you alex" Grafiay lick his next his cheast and his abs all the way down to his belt holding his pants on and started to take it off and thew the belt and pulled his pants down with black boxers barley holding his member away.

"Oh my such a big boy you are Alex" Grayfia teased Alex and me blushed and she took his boxers off and his members hit her right in the face and she grabbed Alex dick and started to slowly stroke it and put her arua into her hand that she got from Alex.

"FUCK" Alex yelled

"Oh do you like that Alex" Grayfia asked and went faster.

"Fuck Grayfia your hands are so soft I think I am going to explode" Alex sentence was music to Grayfia ears as Alex moans.