Thank you for choosing Thick as Thieves! It truly means the world to me.
A few quick things before you dive into this story.
1) This is the sequel to my book As the Crow Flies. If you have not read that one, this book will make no sense whatsoever. Don't read this book unless you have read the first one. It'll just be nonsense, otherwise.
2) The beautiful covers for both Thick as Thieves and As the Crow Flies are done by Anonymousmlpfan
3) This book, like the first one, will be unedited for now. There will be typos and I do apologize in advance.
4) As of right now, I won't have a posting schedule. But there will never be weeks and weeks without an update. Updates will be fairly frequent (fingers crossed) but pretty random, so please add this book to your Library.
5) I'm very, very, very excited to be sharing this book with you all! The support I received for As the Crow Flies was beyond wonderful and you are such fantastic readers.
If you have any questions about this book or As the Crow Flies, I'd be more than happy to answer them! I know the adventure was long and the characters bountiful, so always feel free to ask me a question in the comments or by PM. This story will be just as crazy, I promise. (Or at least, I hope).
If you want, please comment or vote or whatever else in the chapters! I adore hearing your thoughts.
Alright, that's enough babbling.
Thanks for reading!
YOU ARE READING
Thick as Thieves (Book Two)Fantasy
Over the course of a week, Crow Crawford and Abner McNamara have managed to become wanted criminals, great explorers, and magicians with no magic. With a crew of both friends and foes, they are trapped in an ancient city that runs off secrets and tr...