024

"Ok so, the plan is to get those voices to come out and then try to pull Taehyung back in?" Jungkook asks worriedly as he looks to the said boy.

He was currently being tied to a chair by Jimin and Hoseok, many layers of special types of gloves and two special handcuffs were being put on him.

Just for safety.

Namjoon nods. "You'll be the one to talk to him, and don't worry if he tries to hurt you. Yoongi will be there with an injection that will make him fall asleep"

Even though everything was set in place, he was scared. What if Taehyung was stuck? What if he never got out?

What if he had to kill him?

"Let's start!"

-

It didn't take long for he injected side to come out. Both eyes turned blue and he started whispering "Kill" over and over again

Jungkook felt like he was going to shit his pants.

From the way his head twitched to his deep voice mumbling death threats, anyone would have wanted out of the room.

Yoongi stood by the chair normally, not even phased by what was happening.

"Taehyung, are you in there?"

Silence.

"You're little Taehyung is gone"

"Taehyung I know you're in there"

"Trapped, he cant fight me. I own this body now" he struggles in the chair, trying to break free.

"You can fight it Taehyung" Jungkook says worriedly. The fact that he has started to doubt Taehyung says a lot. He doesn't want to be right. He wants Taehyung to fight this god awful monster in him. 

"I will kill you, I will get out of these locks and kill you slowly. Watch as your body slowly freezes while the rest runs with blood. Taehyung is gone, trapped. He isn't going to win any fight. I can hear him crying, hear him begging for you"

Jungkook clenches his fist. Atleast that means Taehyung is still in there.

He looks to Yoongi for help but he shrugs. How is he completely fine with what's happening?

"Taehyung, please dont let him win" Jungkook pleads.

"G-gone" Taehyungs head twitches, his eyes flick colours and he stutters.

"Please Taehyung" he pleads more.

"T-Tae-H-yung 'S g-go-ne" he stutters repeatedly.

"Taehyung please, I love you. And I need you to be strong for me"

The boys body starts shaking violently. His eyes roll back as it begins shaking more.

"Wh-whats happening?" Jungkook asks Yoongi. The boy quickly inserts the injection into Taehyung, his body almost immediately stops shaking.

"Yoongi? Wh-What?" His voice cracks as the others walk in and unchain Taehyung.

"G-guys?" But no one responds.

What happened to Taehyung ?