A/N

Hello!! 

So here is a quick teaser for "The Hidden Shadow" book two...

Inception!! 

(Who likes the title?!?! Thank you to whoever commented this on THS. Please tell me your name so you can get credit! Also thank you to everyone who suggested ideas, you helped so much!) 

This is the sequel to that book which means YOU HAVE TO READ THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! I don't recommend reading this if you haven't read THS because you'll most likely be lost. 
For new people I'm sorry but its only a few clicks away to read the first book and I promise you'll like it! :D

As you all know this book does not come out on SPRING! The reasoning is I want to finish my current story (Tragically Beautiful) and have some of this already written before posting. Plus this is such a dark story that I need a little break from it. And I want to get fresh ideas for this story and make it even better than "The Hidden Shadow". 

So I am sorry you have to wait but I hope this little teaser will make it worth the wait! I am super excited to get started on this and continue Jessie's story. Because guys...there is a lot more shit about to hit the fan! Jessie's story is far from being over. 

Anyways, I'll stop going on and let you guys get to the teaser. Just wanted to tell you guys again that this book isn't coming out anytime soon! Thank you so much for being patient with me as well. 

Love you guys so much!!! <3 <3 

P.S If you'd like to make a cover, banner, aesthetics for this book I'd love that!! I love putting them at the top and at the bottom of every chapter so feel free to make some and send them to me! For this book or any of my other stuff too! (I suck at that kind of stuff so if anyone sends me aesthetics I'd love to post it on my Insta and Twitter as well!!!!)

HUGE thank you to kimberly_white101 for making me the cover for this story again! You are incredible and I am so lucky to have you make me the covers for this series <3 <3

P.P.S Guys we need a fan name! Like something cool to call each other! Like...Limiters or...something cooler than that :P Comment below some ideas! 

<3 <3

-Ken