Dying In P.E Class

So I'm not too happy about this whole hockey thing, but that's fine. Madison was obviously very athletitc. She's great at everything. One day in PE I overhear her talking about the goalie. Me. I was the goalie. Oh my god! Maybe she finally saw me! There was no way. I'm having that lifting-up-into-the-clouds-and-feeling-the-sun-shine-happily-on-your-face feeling. I can tell that I'm blushing, but I don't care anymore. I'll talk to her tomorrow. I promise.
      After school, I get on the dreary bus and wait until it sputters to my stop. When I get home, I run straight to my room and start squealing about the events of PE. I then quickly do my homework, and I lay down looking at my phone, watching YouTube videos. After a bit, my mom calls me up for dinner.
      My parents still didn't know I was gay, but I was gonna tell them soon-ish.

      Two hours later, my life changed. My grandma was moving away to Florida. She was the only one that know about Madison and how I felt. She was the only woman who I knew that I could trust, because she was my go-to person. I would spend hours just talking about my problems to her, she always seemed to know what to do and what to say. But now I can never talk to her, unless I text, or call her. But that's not the same. My mom told me that she was moving away only a few hours after her flight had departed. My heart dropped. I can't tell if this is better or worse than her just being gone. I'll see you later, grandma.