MISTAKE

"w-well don't just stand there, come in!" jisung said annoyed.

minho stepped inside the cute little house and looked around. it was really pretty. there was alot of paintings and photos on the walls, and at least 12 different plants in every room. plants, right.

"jisungie, here" minho tapped jisungs shoulder and gave him the red flowers he bought.

jisung bit his bottom lip, trying to hide his smile, while blushing lightly.

"you really had to bring me flowers?"

"of course baby, it's our first date"

"for the last time, it's not a date you little shit"

"are you sure about that"

"did you really have to say the john ce-"

"yes"

the two young boys were silent for a second before they bursted out laughing. they laughed for a few seconds before they went silent again. jisung quickly went and grabbed a vase to put the flowers in, and then went back to minho.

"so what are we gonna do" jisung asked, looking at minho with big eyes.

minho looked at jisung, raising his brows twice.

"oh my fuck, stop you pervert" jisung yelled and started laughing.

jisung thought about ideas on what to do. he really hadn't planned this out, as he couldn't come up with anything.

"what about wii?" jisung asked smiling at minho.

"wii? seriously?" minho chuckled.

"oh for gods sake, come up with a better idea yourself then mr. pervert"

"alright alright" minho said and smiled.

jisung grabbed minho's wrist and led him to the living room. jisung surprisingly had a lot of wii games lying around.

"mariokart?"

"fuck yea" minho answered and smirked at jisung who started up the game.

*

the two boys had played mariokart for almost an hour, jisung obviously being the best.

after almost every match, minho scooted a little closer to jisungie. it had now gotten to the point where there was no space between them. minho would also stare at jisung a lot.

just as jisung started the last match, minho pushed jisung down on the couch, crawling on top of the blushing squirrel boy.

"minho-"

jisung was not able to finish his sentence, since he saw minho moving closer to his face. they were only inches apart, and minho was just about to touch jisung's lips with his own, but jisung pushed minho off of him, and sat up on the couch again like nothing happened. he didn't say a word. he just looked down.

"sorry" minho managed to say.

"i said that this wasn't a date" jisung answered coldly.

"i know it's not, i was just-"

"listen, i really like you minho, i do, but at the moment i cant be in a relationship with someone"

"why?"

"i dont really wanna talk about it, maybe later"

minho nodded, feeling terrible for jisung. he had made a big mistake.

"let's just do something else for now, okay?" jisung said and smiled at minho.

minho looked at jisung and formed a cute little smile.

"okay"

i really don't know if this turned out well, but oK. also i wont be as active updating since i have alot of other things to do than writing, sorry about that hEh 💓💘💞💖💕💞🤧