Chapter 8

" Well, what about you... Mr. Fallon." I took a bite of ice cream and leaned back in my chair. he sighed and finished the food in his mouth.

" Well... I have a beautiful daughter named Winnie, I have a dog named Gary. Gary's a girl. my fans mean the world to me..." He kept talking but I zoned out as I watched his expressions change.

" Well, that's about it..." he nodded. I zoned back in and looked down turning red.

" Hey!" he yelled really loudly and suddenly.

" What?!" I almost screamed as I jumped.

" What do you call a cow with n-" he started.

" Ground beef." I stared at him, unamused.

" Well what do you call a deer wi-"

" No-I-deer... You seriously gotta work on your puns." I giggled, pushing my empty plate away from me. me scrunched his face up in concentration. his eyes widened and he slapped the table grinning.

" Why don't crows get hit by cars." he stuck his tongue slightly between his teeth. I decided to let him have his moment.

" Why." I asked sarcastically.

" Because another always says Caw! Caw!" he giggled.

"That was seriously the worst joke ever." I giggled.

" Then why you laughing?" he snapped his fingers and went sassy. He tried to keep a straight face but ended up leaning forward, clutching his stomach as he laughed uncontrollably.

" You're hopeless." I sighed and poked him with my spoon.

" HEY I DIDNT COME HERE TO GET SPOONED." his face turned red as his brain registered what he just said. He smiled and accepted his embarrassment." I CAME HERE TO HAVE QUALITY TIME WITH SOMEONE AND YES I KNOW HOW SEXUAL THAT FIRST SENTENCE SOUNDED." he yelled, slapping the table.

" Wow...." I giggled and covered my mouth. he smiled at me and picked my plate up. I followed him to the kitchen.

" Here let me get that." I smiled, stepping in front of him. I started to run the water over our plates when he tapped me on the shoulder.

" Mmhmm?" I turned my head to face him, my bottom lip curled inside of my mouth slightly.

" You're my guest. I do the dishes around here, pal." he said with a southern drawl. I giggled and returned to rubbing the soapy sponge on the plates.

" C'mon." he laughed, trying to pull me away from the sink.

"No. I'm a woman. I belong in the kitchen." I say sarcastically and in a manly voice. his mouth dropped open and he rolled his head back laughing.

" What's so funny?" I point the sponge at him, accidentally slinging soap on him.

" You sounded like Questlove!" he giggled, thumping the suds off his shirt.

" No I did not!" I gasped, flinging more soap on him.

" STOP WITH THE SOAP ALREADY!" he laughed, brushing it off. I turned around.

"Okay." I snickered quietly and slung soap over my shoulder. I turned around to see him standing there, lips pursed and his left eye closed. there was a glob of soap on his eyebrow and even more dripping off of his nose.

" Really." he nodded and wiped his face off. " you're so mean." he pouted.

" Yea. well I'm not good at being nice so..." I flung more soap on him, most of it piling I his hair. He started to get closer so I flung more and more soap into him. he was about 3 steps away, his shirt covered in suds just like the rest if him. he smiled and stretched out his arms.