Chapter 20

Abigail's PoV

"Thanks for doing my makeup, Ash" I said while standing up from my seat.

"Your Welcome, Abbs" Ashley replied.

After Will dropped me home I called Ashley if she could help me with my makeup and she said yes. When Ashley arrived at my house she instantly made me sit down for two hours to do my makeup and one hour to do my hair. When I stood up my butt felt numb.

When I cheacked the time it was already six in the evening. Will told me he would be picking me up at 6:30. I only had thirty minutes to get change.

Pft, I got plenty of time.

"Are you going to Roel's party, Ash?" I asked Ashley.

"Yes" She replied.

"Who are you going as?"

"A witch" She said.

I nodded my head and told Ash I would be going to my room to change. After changing I went downstairs and saw Ashley with a huge smile on her face while looking at me.

"What?" I asked hed.

"You look gorgeous" She said.

"Thanks" I replied and continued to walk down the stairs.

I sat on the couch and watch TV while waiting for Will. The time was already 6:27. Three more minutes until Will is going to get here. "I think I'm going to go home now" Ashley said whilst putting her sling bag on her shoulder.

I stood up and walked her to the door. "Okay. Thank you so much for your help, Ash" I said.

"Anytime, Abby. Also I think Will is here" She said the went outside the door and walked to her car.

I was overwhelmed with joy when Abby mentioned Will's name. I didnt know why but I kind of exited for tonight. I know I'm being a little bit childish.

Will got out of his car and walked to me. "Hello m'lady" He said then bowed.

"Good Evening, my good sir" I played along and also bowed.

"Well arent you cute" Will said while observing my outfit.

I smiled "Thanks. You dont look too bad yourself, Prince William" I said while observing his outfit.

Will was dressed as a prince. He had the usual prince outfit even with a crown on his head. His sleeves reached his wrists. His hair was combed neatly.

I on the other hand was dressed as an angel. I wore a white sleeveless dress that reached my knees. I am also wearing white doll shoes. In addition my costume had a mask that was color gold that covered the side of my eyes and to complete the look I had two wings on my back. My hair was tide into a well-groomed bun with a few hair strands that wasnt included in the bun was at the side of my face.

"So are you just going to stand there and check me out or are we going to go?" Will asked.

"Hey" I hit his shoulder playfully "I wasnt checking you out" I said then placed my hands on my hips.

I was about to speak again but I was interupted by a car honk. My attention was pulled to our gate. There was a car going inside the gate, and not just any car it was my dad's car. I was haft-surprised and haft-scared. I was surpried because he never came home this early. He would always take three days or more. I was haft-scared because Will is here. Dad doesnt know Will and Will doest know dad. The last time, I remember when dad met one of my friends hea alsmost scared them to death. He kept on asking them questions. After that they never talked to me again because of that.