We make it to my school and holy carp is it big. I look out the window up at the tall building in amazement. 'Holy shit' I say under my breath so lee doesn't hear me. "What did you say?" He asks. I turn around quickly. "What? I didn't say anything" I say and try to play it off. He laughs and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Clem, I was just messing with you, I don't care if you cuss, just don't be cussing like a sailor that's all, okay?" I nod and smile at him. I lean over and kiss his cheek. I open the door and get out, I turn back to him. "I'll see you inside, you already know that you have history with me first, so my room number is 107" I smile and nod. "Yes Ill see you in there" He smiles and waves and goes off to find a parking spot. I wave back and make my way into this huge building.

As I'm walking to the front entrance, I see a water fountain and decide to go admire it for a bit. I was looking at it until someone bumped into me making me almost fall in. "Oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into you" I turn around and see a boy with blond hair blue eyes. A mullet as a haircut. "No it's fine, don't worry about it" I say. "Wait, aren't you Clementine Everett, didn't you play baseball at Scott High and set a world record for how many home runs in a single game?" He says surprised. "Yeah, that's me" I say and shrug. "Holy Shit, well my name is Marlon, I actually have to get to class right now, do you have a schedule yet?" He asks with concern. "Well I have history first with my dad, Lee" I say. "Okay well I have it too, I'll help you out, we'll just go to the front office" he says and guides me into the school.

We head into the office and it looks gorgeous. "Hey, we have a new student here today and she needs a schedule for her classes" he says to the office lady. She nods and asks for my name. "Clementine Everett" I said politely. She scans over my schedule and widens her eyes a bit. "Are you related to Lee Everett?" I smile and nod. Lee is a smart person, supposedly he's one of the smartest teachers in the county. "Wow, that's cool, well you have History with him first, math second, then you have lunch, English third, Gym fourth and Science fifth" I nod and thank her for telling me. She hands me my schedule and me and marlon walk out.

"So your related to a smart teacher?" He nudges my shoulder. "Yeah, he's a great guy" I say. "That's cool, I've always wanted to be a smart teacher, maybe your dad can give me lessons" he says. "Yeah, he'd give any kid a lesson on being smart and wanting to learn" he smiles and nods. We walk down the hallway and make it to Lee's class.

We walk and everyone stares at me. I stop in my tracks and look at everyone. Marlon takes notice and stops next to me. "You okay?" I look up at him and awkwardly smile. "Yeah" I look up and see Lee sitting at his desk writing something. He looked up and saw me and smiled. I smile back and take a seat next to Marlon and a dark skinned boy with brown dreads and brown eyes. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I sat down. I look in front of him and see a girl with blonde hair, green eyes. She has a purple beanie on that is covering her hair. She was actually pretty cute- wait hold on Clementine, you don't even know this girl why are you thinking that. "Hello, and who is this gorgeous lady" the dark skinned boy said. "I'm Clementine but you can call me Clem for short" He smiles. "I'm Louis but you can call me Prince Charming, and the blondie in front of you is my girl best friend Violet" he says and points her way. I roll my eyes at his comment and look at her. She looks up from her phone and looks at me. She looks at me for a second and looks away quick. "Hello Clementine, I'm Violet, nice to meet you" Louis said. "What he said" she shrugged. I smiled at her and she looked out of the corner of her eye and saw me smiling. She blushed and smiled back not letting Louis and Marlon see.

"Hello everyone, my name is Lee Everett, I am new here and I'm going to be your History teacher for the rest of the year" He says. "So I guess I'll tell you a little about myself and after maybe you guys can tell me about yourself's. Well you already know my name, I've been doing history for 2 years now, I love food, I have a lot of animals, and I have an amazing wife, and two amazing children" he says and looks at me. I smile at him and shake my head. Marlon looks at me and smiles. Louis looks over at me confused. I shrug at him and Lee starts to talk again. "Okay how about we start with this table" he says and looks there way.

After about 10 minutes of going through who we are, it finally gets to my table. "Okay how about this table" he walks up and smiles. "I'll go first" I say to them. I stand up and look around the room. "Uhm, I'm new here, I play baseball, I have a French Bulldog named Rosie(yes I know Rosie isn't a frenchie in the game but let's just pretend bc I love French bulldogs) and I'm the daughter of your beloved history teacher" I say and sit down. He smiles and nods to Marlon who is next. "My name is Marlon, I get called RatBoy but I'm fine with it, I love baseball as well and I love to explore places" he says and sits down. Louis is next. "Hi my name is Louis, I'm really charming, I get all the ladies, and I love shoes" everyone starts to laugh including me, Marlon and violet. "Yeah, your so sure about that" Violet says. "I am" He says and shrugs.

Next was Violet and I actually really wanted to get to know her for some reason. "Hello, my name is violet, I'm socially awkward, and I don't really have anything else" she says. "Well your also a dyke" some boy said from across the room. Everyone is the room started to laugh except for me,Violet, Louis and Marlon. "Hey, you better shut the fuck or I'll do it myself" I said with anger in my voice. The boy and everyone in the room shut up and looked at me shocked. "That's what I thought" I said and turned back around. "Okay, that is enough everyone, son how about you go to the principals office and sit there for a while" he said. The boy nodded and ran out the class. I looked back and saw violet staring at me in shock. She looked away quickly when I saw her and went back to playing in her phone.

After class was over, I got my things ready and gave Lee a hug before I walked out. "Holy Shit, that was awesome Clem" Louis said as we walked out the door. "Yeah you really shut them down" Marlon said. "Yeah, kids are stupid these days and besides, no one should be mean to anyone" I said. " Yeah, you sure are one feisty girl clem" Louis said with flirtation in his tone. Violet looked at me and smiled before punching Louis in the arm. "Oww, what was that for" he said. "I apologize for his remarks because captain dumbass here can't shut up" she says and laughs. "Hey, it's not my fault I'm so talkative" she sighs. "That's the problem" I smile at there friendship and keeps walking to my locker.

I make it to my locker. Violet's is below mine, Marlons is a couple rows down from mine and Louis's is next to marlons. "So clem, your actually pretty cool and I was wondering if you want to sit with me and my group of friends today in lunch" Marlon asks and Louis nods his head. I smile at them and nod my head as well. "Sure why not, you guys are actually pretty cool yourself" I say and look up at violet. She smiles and looks away flustered. "Cool, so what class do you have next?" Louis asks. I look over my schedule. "I have Math, yay" I said dramatically. They all laugh. "I do too! and so does violet" Louis says. "Sorry Marlon, your long gone" he says and turns to him. "Eh I don't care, I have it with Brody,Aasim and Ruby so I'll be good" he says and waves. He starts to walk off and Louis looks back at me. "You guys ready or what?" Violet asks. I nod and smile at her and Louis just shrugs. We all walk to Math together talking about little things here and there. Maybe today won't be so bad after all.

Hello, this the non apocalyptic story about Violentine that I'm writing. I hope you like it so far. If you haven't checked out my other story I'd recommend it :) but anyways thanks for stoping by! Have a nice day/ night.