SIX

i check the clock and groan, another nap led to me waking up in the evening.

"yn, are you alright?" "fortune, why are my naps so bizarre?" "what do you mean?"

"i seem to always wake up at some random time during the evening. i might as well just sleep til morning."

fortune laughs, "maybe try and get a stricter sleep schedule?"

"you're funny. i think it might also be something to do with chat?"

fortune nods, urging me to tell my tale.

"that night we met up at the eiffel tower, i felt weird around him. like, the moonlight made him so pretty and i felt kind of woozy, in a good way."

"yn, i think you're describing a crush." i sharply turn to her, "it's okay to feel like that. you can't control who you like, yn. do you want to patrol?"

"yeah, that would be great."

i transform into chienne and run atop the roofs of paris, trying to get my mind of off chat.

"ladybug?" i jump onto the railing and cautiously walk towards her.

"oh, chienne."

turning to me, she has tears streaking down her face. "oh my god, are you alright?"

"i'm not sure." "would you like to talk about it?"

"are you sure?" she asks. as i walk towards her, a black and purple butterfly flutters towards her earring.

"please tell me-" before i finish my plead, a purple shape of a moth hovers infront of her upper face and i stumble back. "ladybug?"

she nods and quickly swipes for my headband, to which i quickly dodge.

flipping back off of the tower, i quickly land, starting to run.

"chat!" i yell into my lead, "we have a situation."

"what's up, ma'am?" "ladybug has been akumatised."

"what? i'm on my way." soon, he's infront of me and i feel lost. "ma'am, how did this happen?"

"she was upset about something, then hawkmoth got her. i don't know what to do..."

finn speaks!!
another short one! i got my new airpods yesterday, they're so fun