xxxix.

Yoongi: Hey

Hyerin: Hey :)

Yoongi: I have
to talk to
you about something

Hyerin: Yea of
course, what?

Yoongi: Can you
actually come
over I wanna talk
about it in person.

Hyerin: I'm actually
with Jungkook
right now.

Yoongi: oh.
Uhm, okay.

Hyerin: maybe
later ?

Yoongi: yea,
for sure

Hyerin: okay ttyl

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyerin has logged into Gucci

Hyerin: My
Guys

Joon: expensive
has entered the chat

Jimin: heyyy

Tae: whats
gucci ;)

Hyerin: Yoongi
wants to talk
about something
and I'm scared

Joon: are you
seriously scared about
Yoongi hyung ?

Hyerin: Why are
there so many
police in seoul rn

Joon: Idk
Why don't you follow
them.

Hyerin: Good
idea, I will.
ttyl

Joon: I was
kidding
- read 19:72 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyerin wasn't kidding, she was curious to know what was happening in her city. Hyerin leaves her apartment and un-suspiciously follows the police cars.

She arrives at where the cops stop and she see's cops yelling at someone to get off the tall building. "Sir, this isn't how life goes, please don't do this!" A cop yells in a microphone thingy.

Hyerin looks up, and can't believe who is up there, Min Yoongi.

Hyerin panics and runs to the building but cops stop her, "Ma'am you can't be here."  A cop scolds.

"THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND, LET ME STOP HIM!" Hyerin yells with tears rushing out her eyes.

The cop doesn't hesitate and lets Hyerin in. The fastest way was going up the stairwell, Hyerin uses all her stamina, and runs up the stairs to the roof and see's Yoongi standing right at the ledge.

Yoongi turns around as he hears someone panting and gasping for air. He couldn't believe it was Hyerin.

"B-Baby, please. Please don't do this." Hyerin pleads as Yoongi stares at her in shock.

Hyerin walks to him and pulls him off near the edge, she pulls Yoongi into a hug and he grasps onto Hyerin's shirt sobbing.

Hyerin drops to her knees bringing Yoongi down with her and wrapping her arms around him, "Yoongi, why are you doing this to yourself." Hyerin asks sadly.

Yoongi shakes his head meaning he doesn't want to talk about it.

Yoongi digs his head into Hyerin's chest still sobbing. "Hyerin, I thought you didn't love me." Yoongi sobs.

"Yoongi baby, I love you, so so so much." Hyerin whispers as she realizes, she never loved Jungkook like she loved Yoongi. Jungkook was like her little brother, Yoongi was the love of her life.

"Hyerin, don't leave me, I don't want there to be an ending, you're my heart beat." (Indirect Quote from Don't Leave me; BTS). Yoongi sobs gripping onto Hyerin just a little longer.

"아니 I won't, I promise." Hyerin coos tightly holding onto yoongi never wanting to let go.

_____________________

Okay so this chapter had a lot of their songs lyrics references if that makes sense

But on the contrary, next chapter will be the last 'chapter' and then after that an epilogue and then alternative ending like always ;)

[ update ]. I don't wanna end my story so soon sOSOSOSOSOSOSO this wasn't the second to last ahaha.

OKAY BYE

안녕 !!!