coincidence

scroll scroll scroll...

jungkook had spent his saturday stalking namjoon's instagram page, liking posts occasionally (he didn't care if they were old). he even found hoseok's page but he didn't dare to follow him. namjoon had surprisingly huge amount of followers but only followed back half of them. luckily jungkook was part of the half.

   "wow, how have i just met him..." something about namjoon made jungkook comfortable, he couldn't explain what it was but he was just content. he was rolling around in his bed contemplating on whether he should text him. "you just met the guy! i can't just act all buddy buddy with him. ughhhh!" he was now laying on his stomach kicking his feet up and down like a schoolgirl.

ding!

   the bedsheets scrambled as jungkook grabbed his phone at lightning speed. sigh, it was someone else.

lee🥰
hey what's up!

who is this again? is she in my physics class? pe? she looks familiar... agh, i'll just go along with it.

j.jk
nothing much, wbu?

lee🥰
i'm not doing anything rn really

j.jk
it's a boring week ig☠️
my god this conversation is stale

lee🥰
...so since we're not doing anything atm, want to hangout at the mall

j.jk
just the two of us?

lee🥰
uh, yeah?

   honestly, jungkook had nothing to do but he didn't feel like going out. should i make an excuse that i'm grounded? no that's just mean. ugh what should i say. ah, fuck it, i'll just go.

j.jk
sounds like a plan
i'll see u at 3:00?

lee🥰
alright😄

   jungkook slapped on a hoodie and shorts then headed out. he arrived early but she was already there. the both of them greeted each other and strolled around, occasionally stopping at stores. the whole situation was awkward since he wasn't even sure who lee was. my god if she asked him a question about her he'd be screwed.

the both of them stopped at the food court and sat down. as jungkook was sitting down, he asked her a question."so, why didn't you invite your other friends to hangout with you?"

"huh?" she didn't expect him to ask that. "well, uh, i just wanted to become closer friends y'know? is this uncomfortable for you?"

"nonono, it's fine," he said, dragging out the i's in fine. i want to get out of here.

~~~~~~~

"alright, pick out whatever you want!" hoseok's arms were open wide towards the rack of clothes.

"uhhh, i'm not really comfortable with this."

"why? you're getting free clothes! i'd love this."

"of course you would. i just don't like it when people buy stuff for me. "

"but this is repayment for last week! cmon, i feel bad about leaving you. if you won't pick something i will."

   "ugh fine, what about that?" he pointed to a random section of the store.

"what?!"

"what?? i thought you'd get me anything."

"not him!"

him?

namjoon turned to the spot he pointed at and saw a man standing there talking to someone. wait a minute, that hair looks familiar... he turned around looking surprised when he saw namjoon staring intently at him. ohhh, it's that kid from the football game. what's he doing here?

"huh, isn't that funny. anyway i don't care what you get me just pick something so we can go eat."

"alright..." hoseok was turning to pick something for namjoon but he kept his eyes on jungkook. maybe we should go to a different store, i don't want to be around him. ugh, why am i like this? he didn't do anything to me! i just don't like his vibe. let's just leave.

"hey namjoon-" he was gone from his side and was instead by jungkook's.

"what the hell."

~~~~~~~~~
sorry for the slow updates! a disclaimer, if u hoped for namkook to be shoved in your face, this probably won't be for u. this story is more slow focusing more on their actual relationships sorry^^ if there are errors please comment!