------------

(JIMIN)

What the hell happened last night?

I put my fingers on both of my temples and did a circular motion trying to ease the headache.

It' not as if it was the first time I slept beside Na Eun. All I could remember was the face of Na Eun looking at me with those doe-like eyes similar with Jungkook’s.

I don't blame Tae and Hoseok if they hate me right now. I should be the least one to do that to her. Everytime I was depressed Na Eun is the only one who stood by me and this is how I betrayed her trust.

Luckily, there were no customers in my flower shop today, because I can’t function properly. I picked my phone and dialled a number.

“Hi, Chim”.

“Na Eun, about last night”.

“There you go again. I told you it’s okay. Nothing has change”.

“Are you sure? I really don’t know what possessed me to do that”.

“Well, honestly. I really don’t remember anything, I just felt my whole body was aching but other than that nothing else. So, I don’t know if you are good in bed or not”, she giggled.

“Na Eun! This is not funny. I broke your trust and...”, I stopped, trying to hold back my tears.

I really regret what happened. I don’t want to lose my bestfriend because of my dumb and stupid mistake.

“I find this funny because I don’t want any of you to worry so much about that. I know you will blame yourself and will get depress”.

“Have I told you Na Eun, that I am grateful you’re my bestfriend and that I love you?”.

“Yes, Chim. You did. Oh, did Tae and Hoseok called you?”.

“They’re not answering my call”.

“Don’t worry. I will give them a ring”.

“Thank you, baby. Bye”.

“Bye”.

I hope all will be well. I sighed and started arranging the flowers in front of me.

-------------

(NA EUN)

“Give Jimin a break, okay?”, I said to Tae and Hoseok.

I asked them to have lunch with me. I know they are still upset with Jimin because of what happened and I don’t want it to be the reason to end our friendship.

“I wish it was that easy”, Hoseok was the eldest among us, so it was natural for him to be overprotective of me.

“We just didn’t expect this from him. I mean where was his brain? In his dick?”, Tae was still angry.

They still treat me as a baby.

“Guys, you know I was the one he slept with, right? And I'm not angry at him”. I looked at both men. “I meant what I said. It was better I lost my virginity to Jimin rather than to a stranger who will just get rid of me after having sex”.

Taehyung and Hoseok looked at each other.

“I know both of you are worried but I don’t want to ruin our friendship because of me. I treasure all of you and you know that I don’t have anyone other than the three of you”. I hold their hands.

“Oh baby, don’t make us cry”, Hoseok was wiping a tear from his eye. He knew all too well that I almost grew up alone. My dad was always at work and they were the ones who always stayed late with me until my father arrives, and I am grateful for that.

“Okay. We will give Jimin another chance. But I promise you I will surely cut off his dick if he do that again”. Taehyung said and squeezed my hand.

“I know you will”, I smiled.

“Baby, next time could you please change into a more pleasing clothes?”, Hoseok’s eyes squinted at my appearance.

“What?! I’m just on my lunch break. I still need to get back to work”, I said defensively and looked down at my greasy overalls.

“Anyway, so maybe now you will consider dating?”, Taehyung asked.

“I know that look, Tae. Who is it this time?”, Taehyung would set me up with his date’s brother, friend or whoever is his date’s companion.

“Uhm, it’s Jeff”, he said softly but I heard him and I almost choked on the juice I was drinking.

“The Jeff who kissed her?”, Hoseok was surprised.

“The one and only. Oh please, please Na Eun. I really like his younger brother and he wants to go on a date with me but Jeff insisted to accompany us”.

“But his brother is 21 years old, right?”, I asked.

“Well, obviously he doesn’t trust me to be alone with his brother. I just want you to come with me so that he will get distracted and not focus on us”.

“Ugh! I so hate you right now”, I looked at Taehyung and clasped his hands together, begging. “Okay, but on one condition”.

“Anything”, Tae’s face lit up.

“You will grant me one wish. Don’t worry I will not ask for it now”, he had that curious and confused look.

“Ohh, this is exciting. Be ready, Tae. Our baby might ask for your precious virtue”, Hoseok teased.

“I told you I’m not into dicks!”, I yelled and everyone in the restaurant looked at me.

“I think everyone knows and everyone heard you, baby”, Tae laughed. Even Hoseok can’t control his chuckles.

I was so embarrassed, I wanted to hide under the table.