Two Can Play At That Game

::Jacob's P.O.V::

When I woke up My arms were still wrapped around Jade. I didn't want to wake her up even though she woke me up twice from my sleep. I chuckled a little bit but not to loud. I realized she had my shirt on. I guess when she lied down and stuff it scrunched up so it was a little bit about her butt now. I bit my lip and put a pillow above her butt. My stupid hormones.  I moved a little bit and reached for the remote and turned the TV on. I looked at her and she still was sleep. I smiled and went back to watching TV. About 30 minutes later she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning" she smiled

"Morning" I smiled back at her "Did you sleep good"

She laughed

"Yeah, when I got in here. I guess I was stil scarred from the fire."

"Or you just wanted to come in here with me" I smirked

"Psh, no"

"This is the second time. First you woke me up because there was somebody at the door now you couldn't sleep."

"But those were all true though"

"Mhmm"

"Is this Boomdocks?"

"Yeah"

"The first black cartoon...Those were the days"

I laughed

"You know you look like Huey?"

"Ugh, no I don't"

"Yes you do"

She giggled

"You know you look like Nooki?"

She stopped giggling

"That wasn't funny"

"Yes it was"

I laughed

"Y'all are twins aren't y'all suppose to look alike?

"Yeah, but your not suppose to say that"

I looked at her crazy

"Face the TV Huey"

"You face the TV Nooki"

"Huey your about to miss yourself on TV!"

"That's fine with me Nooki"

I leaned closer to her

"So you want to kiss Nooki" she smirked

"No, I want to kiss Jade but she's not here right now"

Are lips were about to touch then Ariel walked in. Why do I feel like she did that on purpose?

"Oh sorry for interrupting but your friends are at the door" she smiled sweetly

I hate when she smiles like that and she knows it. That fake smile of hers. Why do they come so early in the morning? I sighed and went downstairs to open the door. I heard stumbling and turned around and saw Nooki running down the stairs with half her eyes open. She pushed me out the way and opened the door and jumped on Trey.  I just shook my head.

::Jade's P.O.V::

When I saw Ariel I saw her smirk in my direction. I was about ready to snatch all that weave out her head. She did that shit on purpose. I know she did. When Jacob left the room she started talking to me.

"Your not going to ever kiss my brother"

"You did that on purpose"

"No, I didn't my timing was just on point" she smiled "I'm happy I walked in when I did"