My Story ( Part 1) ✔️

(Liam's pov)

She fainted before I could explain why I shot a man without hesitance.

She knows so little yet she thinks she understands. That irritates me about her but when I saw the horror on her face, I couldn't help but feel guilty.

Not guilty for shooting the man, he deserved it, but guilty for her having to see me take someone's life. I had to run after her. I had to explain. Usually I wouldn't care and let one of the others handle her but this girl has something that draws me closer to her.

When I caught up to her my natural instinct was to push her up against a wall or something so that she can be forced to listen but now that she has fainted I can understand why.

Knowing that a lunatic is chasing you after killing a guy would also make me a little uncomfortable.

Please don't kill me, was her last word before she fainted. Luckily for our close proximity I was able to hold her up before she hit the ground. I quickly swooped her up bridal style in my arms.

Looking down at her it becomes harder for me to breath. She's beautiful. Absolutely breath taking. Long blonde hair that makes my fingers itch to just run through it. Big round blue eyes, always on the search for something. Natural tanned skin without a trace of acne.

How can anyone want to hurt her? She's so fragile. Literally and figuratively. When I heard those three girls and her lame excuse of an ex boyfriend talk to her like that it took everything in me not to put a bullet in their heads. I never wanted her to see that side of me. I'm not sure what she has heard of me but I saw the fear in her eyes when I first approached her a few days ago after school ended. She was afraid of me. Hell she didn't even mutter a word to me. When I walked up to her the next day at school I would have thought that she would jump at my words but she opened her mouth and amazed me with her comebacks. She's something else. That's for sure. I have this itch inside of me that wants to get to know her. I need to know her.

Please don't kill me.

Her words made my insides flip. The guilt immediately washed over me.

" Fuck." I curse out loud as I realized what I had just done. Everly was now officially caught up in something I never even wanted her to know of. I never should have invited her to this party. Damn it.

Please don't kill me.

The words keep haunting me as I carry her back to my car. I don't know what exactly I'm going to do with her. Do I take her home? I know that she lives with her sister from the few times we've talked. Do I take her back to my place? I don't think Chase would be happy with me. He's not the biggest fan of people, mostly strangers. But she's not a stranger to me. I'm the reason she fainted to I'm responsible for keeping her safe. Just for tonight.

" What happened?" Chase comes running after me.

" She fainted."

" So? Just leave the girl and let's get out of here before the cops show up."

" No."

" Liam-"

" I said no chase!" I yell frustrated.