Fred

"You mean you guys can have such an important meeting without all the shareholders?" Fred started. He looked cleaned up in his black tuxedo and Ross Gold watch 

Everyone in the boardroom was still collecting their jaws from the floor, startled.

"Last I checked we own this company. Oh wait, dear sister over here sold her birthright for a bowl of soup. Yet here she is being confirmed as CEO. Where is the Wisdom in that?"

"If you looked at our books keenly you would have noticed that we had a cash-flow problem. But I imagine, if it doesn't get you high, your crackhead finds it difficult to understand," Wairimu shot, her kettle of composure coming to a boil and her lid falling off. 

"My crackhead understands a lot of things you don't dear sister. For example it understands that I am next in succession after dad. It's time to return the keys to the Lamborghini, your test drive is over."

"I believe that's not your decision to make but the stake holders. I still have majority shareholding with Dad and Olivia on my side."

"Do you dear sister? our good sister God give her a quick recovery is mental. And our dad well, God rest his soul is no more. You know what, I will let his lawyer take over from here."

Mama Wairimu was silent the entire time, even though she was the orchestra of all this. Part of her was remorseful another excited that she was about to get all she ever wanted. 

"I will save you the tedious details of who gets what and get straight to what concerns this quorum," the lawyer chirped while Wairimu broke into a sob while Kitana held her. "In the event that Mzee Ajabu dies the company should move to his son. With Wairimu as COO and Olivia HR. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I think it is only fair that you tear the papers sitting in front of you and say hello to your new CEO," Fred said with a big smile across his face.