character info & introduction

Description:

Sasha Wilson is no ordinary 14-year-old. Raised by her infamous father Deathstroke and trained in an illegal facility built on creating deadly assassins, she was taught how to fire a gun and throw a dagger before she could even read.

But when a fight between Gotham's Dark Knight and Deathstroke lands Sasha in protective custody of billionaire Bruce Wayne, things seem to be looking up.

With a traumatic past lingering over her head, Sasha is trying to survive in her new life. But maybe the help of a fellow assassin will teach her that she doesn't have to face things alone.

Warning ⚠️

this story includes:

- violence

- a lot of swearing

- sexual assault

- underage drinking/drugs

- sexual scenes (not graphic)

- ptsd and other mental illness mentions

IMPORTANT NOTE:

First of all, I started writing this book around January 2019 when I was 14. My writing has improved heaps since then (i hope lmao) so pleeeaaaasee just keep reading past the first ten-ish chapters, i promise it gets way better!!

Second of all, keep in mind that majority of the kids in this story are 14-15 years old, so they are still quite young. I'm not gonna do what everyone on here does and give the girls unrealistic bodies. they are young so they're not going to have huge curves yet and huge chests.

don't hate me lol, u can imagine them different if u like.

Sasha Wilson: