Felix

Felix was visiting Korea from Australia while on a family trip. He and his family were staying in a two bed hotel room with a couch on ground level. His sisters went out shopping while he walked to the convenience store to get ramen for everyone.
While everyone was out, his parents were fatally shot through the window. When he came back, he saw the blood spatters covering the wall, their suitcases, and his parents' bed. As he walked further into the room, past his parents bed, he saw them laying in a massive pool of blood. Both had bullet holes in their skull.
Felix didn't know what to do. He saw his sisters driving into the parking lot. How would he tell them about this? Felix ran. He ran and ran until his legs couldn't carry him any further. When he stopped, he saw someone walking around. Seemingly looking for someone. Something drew him towards that someone.

***

Tonight, Chan decided to go on patrol and left Woojin in charge of watching over the warehouse they called home, as dirty as it was. He was driving near a nice hotel. From what he heard, it was quite expensive to stay in. As he drove, he saw something suspicious. A man dressed in all black, and carrying something dark. Something told Chan to stay alert.
As he was walking around, something, or someone, ran into him. A frantic kid, not much younger than himself. The kid practically flung himself into Chan's arms, sending both of them flying towards the ground. He had tears streaming down his face. Chan, having no other idea of what to do, comforted him. Finally, he came to his senses and asked the kid who he was and what happened. The kid, not having understood what Chan said, stared blankly at him. Noticing the confused look, Chan decided to try English.

"Do you understand English?"

The kid nodded.

"What's your name?"

"... Felix Lee..." he sobbed

"What just happened?"

Felix, still crying, went on relaying the night's events to the kind stranger.

Containing his rage, Chan gently told Felix that he wasn't the only one and there was a place where he could find safety with others like him.

Felix, after careful consideration, decided to come along and meet the six other boys who shared his pain.

A/n
Thank you sosososososo much for 1k reads!!!!!! You have no idea how big of a deal this is for me. I could practically throw a party. I love y'all so much💜💜💜💜

Also, sorry for the hiatus. I've had really bad writers block lately. But thanks to my BFF, Infinity_Pikachu, I finished this chapter. I will get going with Seungmin and I. N. ASAP. Thanks for reading. Love ya💜💜💜