32

It was Wednesday night, Drew and I were painting our nails and watching sixteen candles. Pretty basic things you'd do on a girls night .

Leo was at basketball practice,mum and Nick were downstairs doing god knows what.

Maybe they're ... oh god no I have a dirty mind .

"Zoe." Drew  says . Snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hm?"

"Did you just think of something gross?" She asks me. What the fuck , how'd she know ?

"No." I lie , and she stares at me studying my facial expressions.

"Are you sure ?" She looks into my eyes.
"Because you scrunched up your nose and had the look of disgust on your face." She explains.

"Okay,fine I did ." I say embarrassed . She giggles , and I grab the pink nail polish, putting the second coat over my thumb .

"I have a question." I say , keeping my eyes on the tv .

"What's up?" Drew asks me,laying back on the bed.

"Is there a reason Leo is so touchy?" I ask,feeling weird about discussing this.

"Simple," Drew says , grabbing a piece of gum from the bedside table . "He's a horny teenage boy."  She puts the piece of gum into her mouth .

My eyes go wide , and I practically begin to choke . "Shut up please ."

"You wanted the truth didn't you ?" She raises her hands in defense. I sigh and continue to paint my nails .

I wasn't sure how this whole thing with Leo and I was going . I mean , I really like him, like a lot . He admitted to liking me , but this wedding is in exactly three months .

Once mum and Nick are married , isn't it illegal? Plus , Leo hasn't even properly asked me out , but he acts as if we are dating anyways.

I hear walking up the stairs and I pray it's not my mum . Why?  Because she'd probably end up joining us for the rest of the movie since sixteen candles was one of her favorites .

There's a knock on the door and Drew and I both look over at each other .

"It's me." Leo says on the other side of the door and I sigh in relief. I get up from the bed and open the door , pulling Leo inside .

"If you want me,just ask." Leo tenses, sending me a wink.

"Be quiet." I say, walking back over to the bed. He sits on the chair .

"Why are you in here?" Drew asks Leo, chomping on her gum .

"I can't come see my girl?" He says , offended. And looks over at me with a smile . Did he just call me 'my girl'? MY FUCKING GIRL.

okay hormones, clam down .

"Ya nasty ." Drew says , pretending to gag . I glare at her and focus once more on Leo , smiling back.

"Right okay , I'm not staying for this ." Drew says , getting up from the bed. I watch as she walks over to the door .

"What about my mum?" I ask as she turns the door handle.

"I'll lock myself in the bathroom."

"You're ridiculous." I shake my head.

"Oh, I know ." She says proudly before stepping into the hallway and closing the door behind her.

Leo walks over to the bed, and hovers over me. He dips his head down and begins to kiss down my collarbone.

I smile and snake my arms around the back of his neck .

"I missed you." He says looking into my eyes , and back down at my lips .

"I missed you too ." I say softly. He grins and traces his fingers down my body stopping at my waist .

There's a knock at my door , we both quickly part, Leo rushing back over to the chair .

"Come in!" I call out , sitting up and fixing my hair.

The door opens and Nick stands there in the door frame . He smiles and Leo and I before speaking .

"Just wanted to remind you kids about the family dinner tomorrow night ." Nick says and both Leo and I nod .

"My brother and his family will eat with us , but also stay the weekend." He adds on , shifting on his side . I nod once again and smile .

Nick closes the door , leaving us alone once again .

"So who's in your uncles family?" I ask Leo .

"Him,his wife ,and their two sons . Mikey and Danny . Both my age. " he replies , putting his hands behind his head and leaning back in the chair .

"That's cool." I smile .

He smiles and nods his head.

_______________________________________
Hey babes make sure to
Vote and comment  <3
( honestly it makes me want to write more when ppl vote & comment )