Chapter 9-Water War!

Springtrap quickly jumps in front of me right as Toy Freddy fires his water gun. The water hits the shield, blocking both of us. I throw a balloon that bursts at his feet. He jumps, just avoiding the splash. We race back to base, so I can get the other attackers and Spring can guard our flag. The aim of the war is to steal the other teams flags. If you get hit with water, you have to lie on the ground. You cant get back up until your reviver "revives" you. As long as you have your flag, your reviver can revive you. When you dont have your flag, if you get hit, your done for the game. Anyway, when I got back, me, Lolbit, and Smoke ran out. We headed for Girl Power's base.

"You guys cause a distraction! I'll sneak in!" Lolbit commands us, then runs into a nearby bush. Smoke looks at me.

"Ive got this!" He runs forward screaming "FEAR MY WATER GUNS!!!"  and starts hitting people. Baby, hit. Funtime Chica, hit. Bonnet, hit. I see Ballora sneaking up behind Smoke, about to hit him! I aim, and fire. The balloon hits her in the back, splashing all over here. She screeches, then sits on the ground glaring at me. We see Funtime Foxy run out with a med kit, so we have to hurry. We rush in and battle Chica and Scrap Baby. We turn around to leave, only to be cornered by the rest of the team.

"End of the line, boys!" Baby cackles. I smirk.

"You so sure about that?" i point behind me, where Lolbit is jumping through a hole she made, carrying there flag.

"NO!" Baby leaps forward, but I spray her. She stomps to the out table. The others soon follow her as me and Smoke blast them all. We meet up with Lolbit, running back to our base. When we reach there, we high five and do really weird dances. Im doing a spin kind of dance when we get hit with water. I look up to see Toy Bonnie and Mangle glaring at us. 

"WE ARE STILL IN A WAR! FOCUS MEN!!" Toy Bonnie yells down at us. We do a quick salute, then run off, laughing. We head for the Phantom team, and nab there flag. On our way back to our base, we hear an announcement.

"The teams remaining=

The Fazbears

Weekend Warriors

Thank you, and have a great last day of school!!" Oooh, its on now! I call for a meeting and we all rush inside.

"Ok, we need to beat these punks! We cant let them win, we have to win for all the people that were hurt by Toy Freddy and Freddy!" Everyone cheers, and we get ready. Us attackers see that the Fazbears have brought there whole team. There going to rush us. I nod at Lolbit. She breathes, then jumps in the nearest bush. While we hold them off, she'll steal there flag. Me and Smoke run down into our base, preparing. I run up to the snipers, where toy chica is stocking her slingshot.

"Gotta help if there gonna rush us. I they hit me, cant kill me cause im the reviver!" She grins evily, then sets up her slingshot. Toy Freddy is yelling at the bottom.

"Why not surrender now? It'll be easiest!" He laughs. I throw a balloon down at him, soaking him.

"Yea, why not fuck off?!" I snap back. Toy Freddy glares at me, then advances. He's cheating!

"Hey, get on the ground cheater!" I growl

"How about no? You cant make me!" HE throws his own balloon up here, and it nearly splashes us. Toy Chica flings up her shield and blocks it. We start throwing more balloons down. More of there people get splashed, but none of them flop on the ground like there supposed to. 

"There has to be anpther way! We are wasting our balloons!" Mangle cries. I get an idea.

"MRS. MALLORY, WE NEED SOME HELP REFFING!" I scream, and Mrs. Mallory races over. Freddy doesnt see her, and I throw a balloon at him. Freddy laughs and keeps walking.

"FREDDY FAZBEAR, TELL ME YOU DIDNT JUST CHEAT!" Mrs. Mallory yells. Freddy's eyes widen, and he quickly lays on the ground. Then its fair, and we have a war. we start winning until Toy Freddy threw a ballon that got all Four of us.

"Dang it!" I sigh as I sit on the ground. Toy Chica is worried. She only has enough supplies to "heal" one of us. She'd have to go down to get some more, but the war might end before she gets back.

"Dont use it on us! Wait for when its really important!" Mangle demands. Toy Chica nods. We hear some yelling, and look over the balcony.

"GIVE ME THE FLAG!" Toy Freddy yells.

"GET IT YOURSELF! IM NOT YOUR BUTLER!" Phantom Freddy yells back. Toy Freddy shoves him to the ground, and runs to our flag. Since Mrs. Mallory cant see him, he starts shoving and cheating again. HE shoves Bonnie, then shoulders Ash. He grabs our flag and cheers, when he gets a full blast of water to the face.

"Forgot about me, Fazfuck." Springtrap snaps. Toy Freddy sputters out some water, when we hear

"WEEKEND WARRIORS WIN!! I GOT THE FLAG!!" We all look and see Lolbit running with the flag in hand. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Toy Freddy screams. We all jump up and cheer. We do a big group hug, and Toy Chica kisses Toy Bonnie on the cheek. Toy Bonnie turns as red as a sunburnt tomato. We laugh and Mrs. Mallory gives each of a water balloon kit, since we won.

"Thank you everyone for an awesome school year! See you next year!" Mrs. Mallory yells. We all scream and race towards our cars. I hug Toy Chica and High five Toy Bonnie, Then climb into my Jeep. Mangle, Ash, Lolbit, Smoke, and Springtrap climb in to. I wave bye to Bonnie, then drive off to drop everyone off. I drop Lolbit and Smoke off first, then Mangle and Ash. Springtrap is last. I drop him off and we fist bump. Then I drive home, soaking wet and grinning like crazy.

Heyyo! Im back, and here is the next chappie! Next one should come out soon, and no questions today, nothing good to quiz about. Quick Shoutout to    

LolbitDOTcom For all her support on my book! See ya next chappie!