CHAPTER 6

"So next up Mr.Kris" She pointed out Kris. Kris was averted his eyes from you and stood up.

"Sorry I have never played one before" he said softly.

"You can play anything you like to play. Come on" She told him but he refused stubbornly.

"Okay alright . Next up it's y/n" as expected you went bowing and started playing the piano. A melodious one. The room was filled up with your play.

"Woah that was awesome" the teacher complimented you as everyone applauded. Chanyeol nearly cried. The class was soon over as Luhan played a guitar as well.

"Hey" That was Kris.

"Hey"

"Heyyyyaaa y/n" Chen came to you running.

"Hey Chen" you greeted him.

"Hey Kris" they both greeted each other as you examined the surrounding looking for Baekhyun.

"I will be waiting for you after the classes" Kris told informed you.

"Woooooo" Chen made a comment.

"Yeah sure" you replied him as he walked opposite.

"Hey bro" Chanyeol joined us.

"So wanna hang out at least today?" Chanyeol asked you but all you could do was to stare bluntly at him.

"Yo man leave her she has commitments this evening. Am I write Mrs.Kris?" You raised you eyebrows "Yaahhh noooo" you shouted as they both laughed.

"Okay let's go" you all went to your class.

"Where is Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked finally.

"I don't know he just went saying that he got a call"

"Oh! Will he come tonight?"

"Maybe. Let's try calling" Chen told. You were filled with questions of curiosity.

You went to your place and started packing your bag as you looked at the door entrance hoping Baekhyun would return.

"Okay bye y/n" Chen bid as Chanyeol join him.

"See ya" you replied as you went out.

"I wanted to ask him why did he kiss me! But now he has gone"

"Hey y/n" Your thoughts were interrupted. "Kris" you stared at him. "What happened?" He enquired. "Nothing . Were you been waiting for long?" You asked him as he shook his head gently or was it sexy? . "Will go" he started walking as I followed him.

"Are you..." he interrupted you.

"Are you into Baekhyun?" He asked you out of the blue you stopped and looked at him.

"Wha-?"

"I saw what you guys did" he added. Your cheeks turned red.

"N-no th-that was"

"Alright" he laughed as you started walking blushing.

"Why don't you try talking to him?"

"He avoids me everytime"

"Can I tell him to come to a place and you---"

"Y/n" he stopped walking and turned towards you.

His eyes were shining reflecting the street lights by his round black eyes.

"Don't be too close to Baekhyun" he told.

"What?" You narrowed your eyebrows.

"I don't think he loves you"

"But why do you think--?"

"I know about him y/n" you looked into his eyes as he held your arms.

"BETTER THAN YOU DO" he added as he released his hold.

Your eyes were blurry and you turned away from Kris.

"Okay. Then ! ....See ya" you stammered , you were right near home. Kris just stared at you with those eyes. But you didn't let your tears flow.

You walked to your home.

"Hey honey" your mom greeted as you bowed and went right up to your room.

"I love Baekhyun"

You let out all your tears that you controlled.

"I love you y/n"

"Yah I love you too Baekhyun"

______________________________________
Yoo~~~ Haha! Sorry... Yea sorry Baekieee didn't appear on this chapter 💜 thanks for your love guys... I have exams that why I couldn't update much!! After March there will be a regular update!! 😊🌹

Like~share~comment