Chapter One

January first, 2026

-----

It was three in the morning, and I had awaken to the sound of our fraternal twin toddlers. They had once again escaped from their cribs, and were exploring the apartment, occassionally giggling or knocking things over.

I sighed and got out of bed, tip-toeing out of the master bedroom so I wouldn't wake my husband up. I turned the hallway light on, so I wouldn't bump into anything, and followed the sounds of their consistant laughing.

The twins were crawling around in Bentley, their elder brother's, room. I internally groaned. "Noah, Anna, come here." I whispered, watching as they looked over at me. Knowing that this was the end of their exploration, they crawled over to me.

I walked into their room, with them still following me, before picking them up individually and placing them back in bed. "Goodnight, monkey's. Love you." The two one-year-old's blew me a kiss each and laid down in their beds.

Quite alot had happened since Shawn and I had gotten married. We moved into apartments eight and nine six years ago, along with giving birth to our first child, Bentley Charles. Four years ago, two years after Bentley, our second child was born. A girl, Eloise Diana. Then, two years after Elle, we concieved boy-girl twins, Noah Frankie and Gianna Lucille.

As much as I love my kids, they take alot of energy. It's hard work looking after four young ones, especially when the youngest two love getting up to mischief. For the most part, Bentley is pretty sensible, and loves to hang out with Louis and Archie. Eloise does like Charlotte, but would rather follow me around all day.

Noah can be sweet, but is being corrupted by his twin. Gianna loves testing the boundaries, whether it be breaking things, drawing on the walls, or escaping. It seems to be all she does.

Lately, I have been trying to teach Bentley and Eloise a bit of German and Spanish, and they seem to be loving the langauge. They do have a German teacher, which is also helping them. The two are fast learners, and have already learnt a few words and phrases, despite their young ages and the fact that they're learning two very different languages.

Shawn hasn't changed very much since six years ago. He still makes music, stills tours, still has that grin much like his Father's. Gianna and Bentley have also been given that grin, much to my despair. He, too, is trying to learn the same languages as his eldest children.

As for myself, I like to believe I've matured. Having four kids can do that to you. I still look very much the same as I did back then. My blonde hair and blue eyes have been passed down to Bentley and Eloise, while Noah and Gianna have recieved their father's looks.

Stitch, Ontario and Kensington are all perfectly fine too. Kensington moved from Canada to live with us, and has settled in perfectly. The kids, especially Elle, loves the cats. Eloise would walk around all day with one in her arms if she could.

Maia and Cadence are still friends with us, and we see each other often. Maia is dating the love of her life, Alex. She met him at the cafe one day, when she gave him the wrong order.

Cadence has also found a partner. His girlfriend, Macey. Macey was one of Maia's highschool friends, who had lost contact with her after they graduated. They are still friends and get along like a house on fire.

Gemma and Calum are engaged - not that Michael knows. Gemma swore everyone to secrecy, not wanting her brother to find out that she was engaged to his bandmate, and one of his closest friends.

Oscar finally worked up the courage to ask Aaliyah out, and now they are dating, too. Honestly, they're the couple of the centuary. Shawn did freak Oscar out when he questioned him though. The poor kid.

Aaliyah has grown into a lovely young woman, and has also moved to London, to be closer Oscar and us. Karen and Manuel do miss their children alot, but come visit whenever they can - which is quite often.

Queen Elizabeth is still healthy and running the country. William, Kate and the kids are are happy - so is Harry, Meghan and Archie. Charles has become a great grandfather to the kids, but Camilla hasn't changed much toward me.

The boys of 5 Seconds of Summer haven't changed that much either. Calum is engaged to Gemma, Michael is married to Crystal, Ashton is being oddly secretive about his love life, and Luke is still dating Sierra. Like, hurry up and propose already.

The dreaded Lucien has been rumoured to of married Marissa, I think they suit each other. The rest of the girl's from Marissa's group have gone their separate ways, all going into different lines of business.

And that pretty much sums up most of the people's lives in the past six years. If, seven years ago, you told me that I would end up here, married to Shawn Mendes with four beautiful children, I would never have believed you. But I believe it now.

-----

A/N

Unedited

So, how'd you like the first chapter of the sequel?

It was mainly to catch you up on the past six years of their lives.

Bye