I'm kinda moody

*EVE P.O.V*

it's just one of those days we're I just want to stay home and not do anything. you know what that's called? its called I don't care. like really so much has happened in 4 months. trevor has been getting distant from me and I've been talking to Matt more. my life is like a game. every time something bad happens more things keep coming my way. I've stayed in my room for a whole week. yeah I'll get food and take walks Sometimes, but I'm that type of person who likes bothering people with my problems. it's called "My problems" for a reason. I was about to take a nap I heard my phone. ughh why can't the world leave me alone.

From: hayesboo

-Evevevevev we need to go out and eat Pleaseee I'm hungry ):

is this boy ok? he like has 6 other friends with him.

To:Hayesboo

-Hayes why can't you ask Taylor or Nash?

From: Hayesboo

-Because their boring and your my big sister pleaseeeeeee I'll pay

To:HayesBoo

-ughhh you know I can't say no alright I'll be there in 2 hours I have to get ready,  you. better be ready by the time I get there.

From:HayesBoo

-THANNKKKKKK YOUUUU I LOVEEEE YOU

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I guess I have to get out of my comfy bed. the struggle. I got out of my bed and picked out my outfit. I got 2 towels. I walked to the shower.

once I was done washing my hair and body I changed. I blow dried my hair and put on lotion and what not.

I walked downstairs to see all the Boys. Trevor was texting someone. he's been an asshole lately. Connor and Ricky was making lunch. Kian was on the couch with Andrea. jc was literally getting attacked by wishbone. ahh how I love this family.

"Where are you going?" trevor asked looking up from his phone.

"Do you really care?" I asked back. he signed and came up to me.

"what's wrong?" did he seriously just ask me that?

"Are you ok?" jc asked

"why wouldn't I be. you know my boyfriend ignoring me is completely normal. whatever I'm leaving"

I walked past him and went straight to their house. yeah crazy right? they decided to move to L.A. I'm so happy now I can visit whenever. wooooo.

I penny boarded all the way there. it's Actually quit relaxing. having the air blow through your hair.

I arrived at their house. I just walked in because we're bestfriends so why not.

"IM HOME!"I yelled

"STRANGER!" Nash yelled

"EVE" I hear carter. God I missed them. even tho it's only been like 3 days since I last saw them.

"HAYES CMON I SAID YOU BETTER BE READY BY THE TIME I GET HERE"

"Where you guys going?"Nash asked

"He's hungry" I replied

"DID HE ASK YOU OUT?" Carter yelled. we all like to yell here.

"Haha no he's like a younger brother to me he's Just hungry so we're getting lunch together it's like a bro and sis day" I shrugged