Epilogue

This is more of what happened after the end of the book. A couple fun facts and details not really an actual epilogue

Isabella's P.O.V.

Wolves usually lived about 100 years max. But the most dominant ones usually made it to 150 or even 200 years old. Carson and I had stepped down as Alpha Queen and King after 100 years of ruling. I was 120 at that point. We age slower than humans. In most of the royalty lineages, it was tradition to hand the throne down before the heir was 90 to let him have at least 10 years of ruling without having to worry about health problems. 

I had a lot of children. What can I say, we are pretty active in the bedroom. There was our heir, Jackson who is about 85 years old; the second was Liam who is 83 years old; third is Noah, 80 years old; fourth is Ethan 77 years old; fifth is Mason 72 years old; and last was the baby of the family Sophia who was only 65 years old. Werewolf pregnancies were extremely dangerous with the she-wolf dying a lot. It was a shock that I got through six of them. Most families struggle with one. We were just lucky.

The night after we gave the throne to Jackson, the Moon Goddess (MG) came to pay us a visit. 

*Flashback*

Both Carson and I were tired, so we just dropped off to sleep. Instead of having pleasant dreams, I found myself next to MG. 

I groaned and complained, "What do you want?" She just sighed and waited. A minute later, Carson appeared on the scene. He did not speak as if he couldn't

MG then spoke, "You cannot go and die. You will be needed in the world. I do not know when, but one day in the future you will be needed. That is why you and Carson are being gifted with immortality." 

I stared at Mg for a second in shock before exclaiming, "You're fucking kidding me, right?" 

She shakes her head, "No you will be needed one day. I know that I cannot control you, but I think it is best maybe if you did a worldwide undercover tour of the packs instead of staying at the castle. Leave a way for you to be contacted through out the years though." With that, she disappeared, making Carson and I wake. We looked at each other. 

I said, "Well, fuck, just when I thought my problems were over." 

Carson simply smiled at me before replying, "At least this way, we could visit packs to be able to help their abused members." I nod in appreciation before falling back asleep.

*Flashback over*

Today was the day we were leaving. As instructed, I had left a message in the books to be discovered. I told my children and the few grandchildren I had to tell them a legend to be passed down through the family. One of the first Alpha Queen, she would come to any and all would need her. If she ever became necessary to summon her you just have to say, "The first Alpha Queen came with the beginning. Now Alpha Queen Isabella shall come to me for my need is greater than my power. Alpha Queen, this is my time of need." It was a cheesy summoning. But Andrew, the cousin warlock, was able to twist a spell into those words. If pronounced, I would be alerted of it and will be able to sense the location of the one in need. 

No one but family and closest friends knew of our departure. The rest of the world assumed we had retreated somewhere to live the rest of our days out in peace. All of my pack was still alive with about two children each. Elina and Alex's daughter was mated with my son, Jackson. It was a match made in heaven. 

Now, it was the end of our story as royals. It was now the beginning of a new one at least until need called me back. I didn't mind. I needed a new adventure

********************

This is a very short epilogue. Sorry about that! I didn't have much to write, but I wanted to start setting up a possible sequel. Let me know what you think!

Please vote and comment!