23. įµƒāæįµ’įµ—Ź°įµ‰Ź³

It was a fine morning, with the bird chirping. The married couple was sitting on the couch, snuggling while drinking their coffee. The TV was on, as [Y/n] casually flipped through the channels in hopes of finding something interesting.

Until she tumbled upon the News channel.

"Good morning people! This is Dickies Dick, reporting live on XXX channel. Recently, there had been a suicide victim, in XXX prison. His name was Alex Adrian or also known as Inmate 1269. Before his death, he was found muttering the name '[Y/n]' a lo-"

"And was even caught masturbating to that bloody name! HAHAHAHAH" One of guards interrupted, making the other guards burst out in laughter.

Tadashi then switched off the TV with a disgusted look on his face.

'I knew I am sexy, but, I never knew I would attract psychopaths!' [Y/n] thought as she slipped on her coffee.

"*sigh* [Y/n], let's go and buy groceries."

"Okay....can...we take the car???"

"N-"

"Pweaseeee-"

"No"

"Fine, Tadahoe。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。"

Two Hours Later

"He-help, Tadashi!"

"Stop feigning like you're weak, [Y/n]!" Tadashi said, as he was getting annoyed at [Y/n]'s constant complaining about carrying the shopping bags.

They were currently walking down on a footpath in an unusually silent road. Since the vacations had started, the people of the town had gone to other places to enjoy. A few seconds later, a black Mercedes stopped right beside them.

"[Y/n], walk beside me." Tadashi narrowed his eyes at the car.

"Hmm," [Y/n] nodded, as she also suspected the car.

Just as they passed the car, the driver's seat door opened.

Tadashi turned to look back, but was hit with a baseball bat.

Hey, that rhymed.

"TADASHI!!!" [Y/n] screamed as she let go of her shopping bags and ran to his side.