Part 10: someone's pov

~?? Pov~

I stood near the school, an umbrella covering my face just enough for it not to be seen, but also enough so that I could see the new miraculous holders. 

As Chat Noir gave White Wolf his umbrella, I noticed that both holders had a slight blush on their cheeks. As my Kwami, Waizz, flew up to my face, ands said "Excelent choice, Master."

Nodding my head in agreement, I said "Those two are made for each other."

"Master," Waizz said "What about Ladybug? If Chat and Wolf are destined to be, Who will she get?"

Pondering Waizz's question, I responded "We will just have to wait and see. Only time will tell.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short, I'm attempting to write it before I have to go to school. (That evil place, eating up 10 hours of our day)

I hope you liked this mini chapter, Cause in the future I'm prolly going to post more like these.

Also, If you watch Miraculous, you already know who was narrating this story.

(Also Dearest, Readers. I found out one of my close friends found my story and is reading it,and when she read my "Not an update" post, she screamed. Soooo I'm giving them a shoutout cause she hasn't activated her account yet. I call her KIng George the 3rd, more commonly known as KG3. So this chapter's dedicated to you, Georgie!)

Au Revoir my readers!

~Frenchie