||24.||

•||Ch24: Truth||•

||Mirha POV||

I felt cold in my head like my brain was getting numb. Everything around me was blurred. No sound and no one was seen due to the blurness. The file from my hand slipped and fell on the floor.

I kneeled down and picked one of the pictures. I stared at it in shocked and disbelief. It was my picture which one of my university fellow who was a male of same age as me.

In this picture, we both were standing so closed and smiling at each other. I picked the other picture and in it he was hugging me.

I remembered that day when he hugged me, suddenly. I looked away from that picture to the other pictures. I stared at many pictures of my and Saif with wide eyes.

In one picture, he was holding my face. It was taken when something went in my eye and it was irritating me and Saif was checking my eyes. But for others it was like he was going to kiss me.

And in the other picture, from the angle it was taken, it was like we were kissing each other. Before I looked at other pictures, I was picked up by my arms.

I looked up through my wet eyelashes and saw Ali was looking at me with any emotion. His face wasn't giving any expression and what he was thinking.

Without my permission and acknowledge, many tears flowed through my eyes. I didn't know what and how to explain it that it wasn’t what it looked like.

“Baby, I am telling you that she is cheating on you. Ask her. She will not give you any answers,” The girl behind Ali said.

And I could feel the fake pity in her voice but I was so busy on staring at Ali. I wanted him to say anything or ask anything from me but he wasn't doing anything.

He turned around and looked at the girl and said in his cold voice which was yelling dangerous,

“Get the hell out of my office right now before I call security, Neha!”

I felt my body shiver due to his cold voice. It was cold enough to scare me. The girl whose name was Neha didn't move an inch or faze.

“But Arash sweetheart, I love you,” Neha said, innocently.

Ali was shaking from anger and his grip on my arms were tight which was hurting my arms. I yelped quietly when his grip increased more. He turned back to me and slowly removed his hands and stared at me in concern.

Ali pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number.

“Come to my office and take the uninvited guest out of my office. If I ever see her in my office or near my office, then I will fire you!”

He ordered the person on phone and hanged up. He put his phone back in his pocket. In a second, someone knocked on the door of Ali’s cabin and entered.