@nonothemomo

Placement: 3rd place in a romance and chick lit

Contest: the royalty awards

I won third place in the royalty awards. I initially participated for fun, because I didn't expect myself to actually win something, especially on Wattpad, because there are so many amazing authors out there who've written better books with better plots and storylines. I still feel like my win was a fluke but it gave me a bit of a boost to pursue writing as a hobby.

1 what's your favorite snack? 

I love strawberries, watermelon and chocolate wafers. And cup noodles, those things are HEAVENLY

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Winter, because I don't like going out in the sun. Also because swimming in winters is the most refreshing thing ever

 3 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer ? 

Always stay true to your writing. Don't change your style just because the stories that are popular have a different style. Only write what comes to you.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Oh you have no idea! I always feel overwhelmed by the reads by books get, the votes, and the comments, whether critical or not, and I always appreciate it a lot. 

5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Dan brown. I love his stories so much because, not only are the storylines out of this world, but also because his books keep you so informed and once you start reading you just can't seem to stop yourself. 

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

BENNEDICT CUMBERBATCH MY CUTE LIL BABY. I love him a lot and well I'd probably want to walk around London with him, just having a casual conversation to get to know him better

 7 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Currently I don't have a schedule, I post a new chapter as soon as I'm done with it.

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The comments section. Gosh the Wattpad comments section is the weirdest but best thing that can ever happen to someone.

 9 what's one Wattpad goal?

To make someone's life better, or for my story to make them feel happier, even if it's by a very small amount

 10 what's your dream vacation?

Norway for the northern lights

 11 what's your favorite movie? 

Every captain America movie

Request time!

I'd like you to read my book "snowflakes" that I've recently started writing again. And hopefully you'll like the story. Even though I've only posted 2 chapters till now and by the end of the week another one will be up :).