GeekChicShipping II.

(Clemont's POV)
"Clemont?"
"Hm?" I approached
"I'm going to tell you something"
*tug tug*
Is it.. is it..
"W-what is it?" I asked..
My heart suddenly raced for no reason.
"Its a little private tho" she said while fidgeting both of her feet and looking down.
"I can be trusted. . Don't worry" I said, smiling. Why did I suddenly smiled? My heart started to beat slowly.. she holds my hand.. that hand.. so soft and gentle, she's looking at me with those ocean blue eyes, sparkling, matching up the sunset, reflecting its light to her eyes that makes it more deeper... I hope I could dive down there, and swim at the bottom her mind to know what she's thinking, I wonder, did i ever crossed to her mind sometimes? Or I could swim underneath her heart to see if i was the reason why its beating but I guess there's no need, cos she' already in the very front ot me, holding me while looking at me.. with those eyes that remains beautiful as the time goes by..
"Uhh.. *she suddenly lets go of my hands and starts being coy while fidgeting her fingers* I kinda like someone.. and.. he's so special to me.."
I looked at her again.. "so?"
"Uhmm and I was about to confess my feelings.. but im having a second thought. What if that person never feel the same?"
"That's impossible.. *cos you know I like you so much.. ever since*" I just said, leaving some thoughts inside unsaid, waiting for her to say something.
*she looks at me* "You think so?"
"Yeah" I answered
She came more close to me, holding my shoulders..
*tug.. tug*
Pointing her lips on my ears.. I'm melting right now..
"I like..."
*Clemont.. I like you*
She holds my shoulders so tight and can feel her soft lips on my ears while whispering
My hearts keeps on beating..
"I like... I like Ash Ketchum.."
What?
My heart suddenly stops from beating
"I like Ash Ketchum"
Those words keeps on repeating in my head. So it was ASH? FOR ALL THESE TIMES? she distanced herself to me a little and looks at me again.
I know.. its no surprise.. but why did I assumed that it was me?! She did kiss Ash right before we all parted ways.. why did I even forget that? It was Ash, Ash, Only ash, ASH ALONE AND IT WILL NEVER BE ME.
*I look down* "It wasn't a surprise tho, everyone that you are.. and I think he feels the same way towards you." I said in a monotone.
She smiled "You think so? But im having a second thoughts."
"Trust and follow your heart.. go along according to how you feel and what you believe" I replies. Trying not to cry and embarass myself in her front. She suddenly hugged me. "Thanks clemont" then walks away and starts running cheerfully. I just watched her running away from me.. Tell me, would she happily run like that if I tell her?
"Ash sure is dense..."
A voice from behind said.
"And I kinda feel sorry for you there, Mister Geek"
I looked behind.
"B-bonnie!? What are you doing here?"
"I just followed you here.. I saw you running and I'm kinda curious. You said that you're just meeting someone and it wasn't a necessity, not as necessary as finishing your projects and gizmos. *smirked* I saw the whole thing *sighs* Poor clemont, He's so into gizmos that a girl suddenly slipped through his fingers."
"B-b-bonnie!? What are you talking about!? Stop embarassing me!!"
"Did you ever bother looking yourself through the reflection of water? You're crying and blushing red"
H-huh? *I suddenly wiped my tears* "perhaps this was just..
"Stop giving me excuses Clemont. I'm your sister, I know better. You're hurt, you feel like you've been rejected, you feel like the world is falling on your back and you have no choice but to lift it up but still it hurts.. right?"
"Bonnie, where did you get that stupid idea?"
"Just by looking at you. You like Serena right?"
"As a friend.. yes.. I like her. You also do right?"
"As a sister.. yes.. but more than that? No"
"Lets go home bonnie"
---------------------------------------------------
Were like domino
I fall for you, you fall for somebody
That song keeps on playing in my head while lying alone on this comfy bed.. wishing for someone to reach out on me.. someone like..
"Good morning bonnie, is your brother there?"
a familiar voice from downstairs said.
I suddenly became frustrated, as to why did that voice suddenly appears just when i was thinking about it? Its been a year ago since we all parted ways, Serena went to Hoenn, Ash (according from what i heard) is studying somewhere at the island, I stayed here and entertain some trainers to gain badges. We're all traveling together for so many years ago, as a matter of fact, I kinda miss them.. Ash whom i used to admire the most and..
*knock knock*
"CLEMONT! OPEN THE DOOR! SERENA IS HERE! SHE'S LOOKING FOR YOU!!"
*smiled*
Serena huh? Serena, a beautiful girl with a brunette hair and ocean blue eyes, wearing a strawhat and a dress and... someone who likes Ash.. who knows Ash more than everyone does.. I guess she's here to tell me that she and Ash made it together. Its no surprise tho, they knew each other for so long.. While I? Perhaps i'm just a friend.. who's there to comfort here when she's badly hurt, to tell her things that can ease her pain even if it doesn't work, to be the guy that Ash cam never be. But sadly it was I who can never be Ash. I was never as good as him. *looks down* despite on having this kind of admiration towards him, I can't help myself but to feel insecure. He can motivate Serena, he helps Serena to find what her purpose, while I.. I was there, looking at her in a very distance while she's looking at him with love, admiration and everything, wishing to be that guy whom she looked like that, who can hold her and make her smile..
"Clemont are you there?"
That voice
*knock knock*
"Clemont! are you okay?"
I stand up and opened the door..
"Clemont.."
A girl, with a brunette hair appears right in front of me, with a ocean blue eyes that has a waterfalls inside, flowing steadily and freely, matching up with a face that drives those falls out.
"S-serena?" I asked in aghast.
Serena suddenly hugged me and cried. I'm just standing here doing nothing, I can't even hold her shoulders.. or comfort her at a times like this.. I wonder, what is she crying about.. I slowly pushed her away from me "Serena this is embarassing.. let's talk outside. Someone might see us.. I dont want to be busted and I don't want everyone here in this house to think that we have something so special.."
I was about to walk outside when she suddenly holds my hand and hugs me from behind... "let's just be here.."
"No Serena.." then I pushed her away again and walk.. she just followed me.
At downstairs
"Clem--
"Dad, me and Serena were just friends. And nothing's going on between us okay?" I said then continued walking outside. Why did I suddenly feel so annoyed? I look at serena again, she seemed lonely. I wonder what happens with her and ash? Did she missed ash cos Ash went to another journey again, with a set of new friends? Looking at her while thinking about that possibility makes me feel that yes.. it was.. We're back again in this riverside where we last talk back then. We both sit down. I didn't say a word, I'm just looking at the river, flowing freely with water pokemons who swims by.
"Clemont.." she said but I still ignored her. She suddenly pinned me down on the grass "CLEMONT! TELL ME! WHAT'S WRONG?"
I looked away. Her tears flowed right on my face. "Clemont, I confessed my feelings to him, but.. he rejected me... it hurts cos all this time, I thought it was me, I thought I was the one, but.. but.. it hurts." She said, crying while I was watching her, looking down. Her tears keeps on falling on my face. "Am i still not good enough? Tell me!"
"What do i know? I never met you back then.. and I don't bother knowing you. All I know is, you like Ash. You like him so you should stay with him, you should go and confront him, not me. What am i to you anyway?" I said in a monotone. Serena removes her gentle hands on me.
What do I know? All I know is that you can never look at me in the way how you look at him. I will never be that guy.
I tried standing up and walk slowly away from her. "I wish I could help you from your problems, but I also have my own. Sorry"
"Clemont.. please stay here. "
"Clemont.. please stay here"
I suddenly melted by those sudden words. I tried walking away from her but my feet are stopping me, it doesn't want me to leave her alone. I look at her again and again.
"Clemont? Is something wrong with my face?" She asked.
"Uhh no.. uhmm serena.. *looks down* can I.. uh.. we.. stay.. uh here.. all night? Camping.. uhh. Its okay if you don't--
"Just like the old times right? I don't mind clemont" she cheerfully responsed. I look closer to her, grab a hankies at my pocket and starts wiping her tears. She looks at me and I looked away.. "w-what's wrong s.. serena?"
She just giggled. "Stay here, I'll go and get some woods"
"I'll come with you, you wouldn't keep a woman waiting, right?" She asked smiling. I just nod. I grab my pokeballs from my pocket and let em out, she also grabs her. We left them playing with each other..
To be continued...