[13]

~Semiras POV~

"And I kind of just..."

"You kind of just what?"

"Kissed him," I murmur into the phone.

"YOU DID WHAT NOW?!?" Paige rages at me.

I cringe mentally cursing out myself. One for even telling Paige but I would have eventually, and two is for kissing him in the first place.

Its been a whole day and we have a show tomorrow. Believe it or not Jonah isn't the one hiding. He also wasn't the one to make the move either so its a weird situation.

Considering he wasn't hiding he was cocky as ever. No he hasn't said a thing to anyone else but every time we would be left alone I wouldn't allow it. I went to go shopping with Jack and Corbyn.

Jack.

Corbyn.

Shopping.

That's how desperate and scared I am. I don't want rejection bit mainly if i am rejected I don't want the boys to know what happened at all. Especially Corbs.

"Ok I gotta go babes," I suddenly hear Paige say.  "Michael is being a little ass."

I laugh saying, "Sounds like your little brother so I'm good."

"Alright I will talk to you later," she makes a smooching sound.

I giggle and do the same on the other end where I know that I am miles and miles away from the girl that keeps me sane.

I end the call and the around with my head down. Everyone was out. I had time to think about how I would handle this stupid mess I got myself in. Yet sometimes I don't think it is a mess.

I think of a place where I won't get so severely rejected. Sometimes even a place where I get rejection at first then he come stop his senses and loves the hell out of me.

I should quit cause it's all a fantasy. One fat fantasy. I can't compete with his old girls. Girls like Tate or any of that.

Pathetic I know. Trust me do I know.

I finally make my way to the back as I pass the bunks and I here a noise on the way to my area.

I carefully and slowly walk, cautious as to who might be in here with me.

I jump up yelling when I see the startled back of the one I've been dreading. Jonah.

"H-hey," I stutter.

He turns around to face me and smiles. He advances my way causing me to back up with a stumble. He chuckles.

"You're charming," I sarcastically show my teeth with an eye roll attached for good measure.

"Hmm," he says tracing my hips slowly. "I see you think that of me now."

I pull his hands off of me.

"Jonah it was a mistake-"

"Yeah yeah," he shrugs me off a totally different mood in place. "I'm looking for my airpods that's all."

"I thought that was Dani's thing," I laugh trying to make a joke.

Obviously Jonah wasn't in the mood because he scoffed.

"Look I want everything to be cool between us it's just that-" I start but he interrupts me for the thousandth time in the past week.

"I don't get you. Are you afraid or something? I wasn't going to reject you I want to embrace what you and me have but if it's a mistake then its a mistake. Sorry not sorry."

"No," I try and get him to stay. I hold his wrist "We were making progress."

He pulled away looking at me about to show emotion but of course he wouldn't actually. "I don't think so princess. We were and you started it but now you are also the only one I see backing out."

He walks down the narrow hallway of the bus with me after him.

"Jonah you can't push me awa-"

"Me?!?" he now yelled outraged. "I'M PUSHING YOU AWAY? ARE YOU SERIOUS SEMIRA?"

"I don't know," I trailed looking down.

Now that I think. All those lectures and shit that I threw at him really should have been thrown at me too. I'm a bitch.

"No, I didn't mean to make you feel like that Mira," Jonah says. "You're not a bitch, you're far from it."

"I'm good for speaking aloud when its meant to be a realization point," I shrug.

He takes ahold of my shoulders and makes me look at him. Before he can speak however I interrupt him for once.

"Do you think I'm a golddigger?"

"What?" he questions me sympathetically.

"Do you or do you not?"

"No."

He gave me a straight answer one I was hoping for but I also wanted truth.

"Lying?"

He looks at me like I'm crazy. I now I am crazy.

"Are you lying because you feel bad? Bad that you made me realize what I should have seen long long ago? That I am a huge bitch. Jonah Marais I can't thank you enough. Now I know that my life is nothing more than it was before. Stuck. I'm stuck. Stuck on my family problems, stuck on how my life is trash, and worst of all, stuck on you. It sucks to be stuck on you. I don't know where we stand. I don't know if you are still seeing Tate. I don't know if you even like me as a friend. Jonah, my life....it sucks."

I breathe when I hear a whisper.

"I will show you where we stand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger ik ik...I suck but dang this chpt is just straight emotions...phew

Kk Stay DOPE ❤