CH 8: The Fall Formal

Y/n Pov

I had just left my house and was on my way to meet with the others. After a few minutes of walking, I finally made it to Rarity's and walked in. They turned and saw me, they all started to blush slightly. I was about to ask if they were alright when Twilight ran passed me and into a changing room. I looked at the others confused.

Y/n: What's up with her?

Rarity:I have no idea darling. Is everything ok in there?

Twilight: Yes.

Rarity: Well then, in that case lets start finding you all some shoes for tonight.

Rarity ran into a different room and came back a bunch of boxes filled with shoes. Everyone except me started looking through them. Rarity noticed that i wasn't looking at all.

Rarity: What's wrong Y/n? Not seeing anything you like.

Y/n: Rarity.... I'm a guy and these are all girl shoes.

Her face flushed with embarrassment and she ran into the back and brought back out a couple of boxes with men's shoes. I started to look through them when Twilight walked out of the changing room looking nervous. We all turned and looked at her, worried.

Applejack: You ok?

Twilight: The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight.

Pinkie: WHAT!?!?!??!

Twilight: It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had Snips and Snail ruin all of Pinkie Pie's decorations.

Pinkie: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Twilight: The Fall Formal has to happen tonight.

Pinkie(About to shout): Wha-MPHH!

I quickly covered her mouth with my hand. I gestured for her to continue.

Twilight: Sigh. You see...

Pinkie: You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements and without it, they don't work anymore and you need them to help protect you're magical world and if you don't get the crown tonight, you'll be stuck in this world and won't be able to get back for a really long time.

Rainbow Dash: yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason.

Spike: Nope, she's pretty much spot on.

Rarity(Shocked): HE CAN TALK!!!!!!

Spike: Oh yeah and back were I come from, I'm not even a dog, I'm a ferocious, fire-breathing dragon.

Fluttershy: This...is...so amazing. Tell me: What are you thinking right now.

Fluttershy got right into his face, her smile growing wide.

Spike: Sure would love a scratch behind the ole ears.

Rarity(Still shocked):Gah...

Spike: Uh maybe later.

Twilight: How did you know all of that?

Pinkie: Just a hunch.

Applejack: Wait a minute, let me get this straight. You're a pony.

Rarity:... You're a princess?

Fluttershy: You're from another world.

Rainbow Dash: That....is.....Awesome!!!

Everyone crowded around Twilight and started talking excitedly while I hanged back.