BTS (pt 7)

PART SEVEN OF ALL BOYS

The plan is truly quite simple; just as you intended it to be.

You've requested a meet up with the boys. From there, you'll meet up at their location of choice with your new friends hiding in various places. It'll start off as a calm conversation but whatever the boys do after that will determine their fate.

"Y/N, they replied," Namjoon coughs out, quickly opening the message to show you. There's a lot of insulting towards you but you manage to get to the location.

"The carpark near the market?"

Jimin curses, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, it's an old carpark that no-one uses anymore. If they were going for dramatics, they certainly did well."

You snicker, placing your hands on your hips. He watches you curiously, confused as to why you're showing the sudden attitude.

"Y/N, they can do anything to you there and get away with it. That's how serious this is." Your attitude slips away with his words, a puff of air escaping your chapped lips.

"Oh," You sigh, shoulders dropping.

"Are we sure we should do this? I mean, it's still not that big of a deal."

You shrug, already halfway out the door. The boys jog to catch up, apprehensive smiles on their faces.

"God, I like her already."