"Expendable? Gee, thanks, Jaha," I muttered to myself once again.

Cheering then begun as some guy started floating around the dropship. In a matter of minutes, the guy was only a small distance from myself, blondie, and Wells.

"You're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year," the guy said to blondie.

"And you're the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk".

"But it was fun. I'm Finn".

Finn's eyes then drifted to me before focusing on my stomach. Of course he did. That's the problem with teen pregnancy.

"Wait, are you-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" I snapped. "You know who I am just like everybody else does. The Ark is small and gossip is common. You got it?"

"Whatever you say, momma bear".

Finn was lucky when he floated away because at that point, somebody was gonna get hit. I knew my stomach would draw a lot of attention from others just because teen pregnancy was extremely rare but at this point, I begun to wonder whether death was a better option.

"You two. Stay in your seats if you want to live," blondie ordered.

However, she was too late. Moments after the guys released themselves from their chairs, the parachutes were deployed. All three of the guys were thrown against the walls. Two of the three hit pipes on the walls releasing white gas, which only caused chaos.

"Finn, are you okay?" blondie asked him but he gave no answer.

Chaos continued to linger as movement of the ship remained. I moved my hands to my stomach and closed my eyes, knowing that death would be upon us all soon.

~

Eventually, the movement stopped and I slowly begun to open my eyes.

"We're alive," I muttered in a total state of shock.

Relief struck everyone within the ship after realizing that we were all alive.

"Listen. No machine hum," a guy said from across the ship.

"That's a first," another said.

Moments later, the sound of all our seatbelts unbuckling alerted us all, causing everyone to leave their seats.

As my feet touched the ground, I felt fuzzy for a moment. Too much movement. Thanks pregnancy. I then watched blondie rush over to Finn and the other guys who had fallen.

"Finn, are they okay?" blondie asked.

"They're dead," he stated.

I shook my head before suddenly hearing chaos from below. I instantly headed for the ladder and blondie followed.

"Stop!" blondie yelled. "The air could be toxic!"

I then watched as she made her way to the front of the crowd whilst I hid in the back. Remember. Make no fuss, and no one will notice. So I did exactly that.

"If the air is toxic we're all dead anyway," an extremely familiar voice stated.

Don't let it be him. Don't let it be him.

"Bellamy?" a fragile voice called out.

It can't be him. It's impossible.

I watched as a girl passed me before heading towards the door. Whispers consumed the atmosphere as I heard the name 'Octavia' circling about and things like 'girl under the floor'. However, despite hearing all this, I still chose not to believe it... well, at least until I heard his voice once more.

"My god. Look how big you are," he said.

I then moved forward to get a closer look before realizing my nightmare was a reality. There stood Bellamy Blake; the worst person in the world.

I watched the two embrace for a second before she pulled away and questioned his outfit.

"What the hell are you wearing? A guard's uniform?" Octavia questioned.

"I borrowed it to get on the dropship. Someone's got to keep an eye on you".

Another hug occurred between the two before blondie broke it up.

"Where's your wristband?" she asked.

"Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year," Octavia stated.

"No one has a brother," someone said.

"That's Octavia Blake. The girl they found hidden in the floor," another said.

In that moment, Bellamy had to hold Octavia back from going for one of them. She clearly was fierce.

"Octavia, no. Okay, lets give them something else to remember you by".

"Yeah, like what?"

"Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years".

We all watched Bellamy pull the lever before our eyes were blinded by green. It was beautiful. There were trees, grass, and sunlight. I was blown away.

Octavia made her way down the ramp before finally stepping onto the ground.

"We're back bitches!"

There's the first chapter. Hope you enjoy :)